DENIAL

Amanda's POV

"The Miss Universe Philippines is, IloIlo!"

Oh God! Rabiya Mateo won the Miss Universe Philippines, she got it all. Beauty, brains and also---

MY HEART

That red gown that she's wearing gave highlight to the show.

Her eyes, her skin, her body---

What?! Am I really in love?!

Gosh, eversince I watched her preliminaries  I became an instant fan, yes, my only goal before is to beat the Philippines delegate but now I do realize that there's something wrong with me. I instantly feel butterflies when I hear her name.

'RABIYA MATEO'

I AM NOT IN LOVE!

OR I AM JUST DENYING THIS?!

WHAT THE F*CK DID I JUST FELT?!

No the only goal here is to beat her and not to fall in love with her.

No-no-no! I am not falling for Rabiya! This is not happening, maybe I was just mesmerized and nothing else!

"Why are you smiling Chalisa?" Oh shoot! Mai just saw me smiling.

God no! I am not smiling!

"I am not smiling!" I said and stared at her seriously.

She chuckled.

"You are denying Cha, you are just in love with Rabiya ever since you saw her in the interview. You always keep on talking about her, so tell me, are you in love?"

I can't look at her straightly.

I remember watching her preliminaries and yes after that I felt something really beautiful, a spark. I-I can't explain it!

What should be the answer to this hard question?! When I am already out of words??

"Cha! You are thinking about Rabiya again!"

"Stop it Mai! I am not in love! It's just I want to beat her that's the reason why I watched the whole competition."

Am I denying or it's just, nah!

"If you say so, by the way there will be a meeting with the org this coming Sunday for your preparation."

I nodded.

Mai left for some appointments, she's my manager and assistant at the same time.

Seeing Rabiya's crowning moment make me feel so proud of her. I was rooting for her all along and now there's a chance that I can see her on the Miss Universe stage with me.

She's really attractive and I will not deny that.

After a month I just received a dm coming from Rabiya but I didn't replied to it! Man! How was I supposed to say? I am really nervous when it comes to her.

[Hi Amanda, I am Rabiya Mateo from the Philippines.]

Gosh! Not this way Rabiya! You are making me smile already.

I need to ignore you so that I can't fall  harder for you. I just erased her message.

I feel kinda guilty--

Is this right?! Yeah, I think so. I need to stop this illusion and to focus on myself. Thailand needs me.

Present Time

I failed! I am now officially in love with her!

Am I really staring at her now?

Those eyes are making me melt.

Her face is one of a kind, a Filipina beauty indeed.

Morena.

Her rosy lips just makes me want to kiss it, it's like a magnet pulling me to her.

But not now, Rabiya Occeña Mateo. I want you to be distracted and to fall in love with me.

Crazy as it seems but when I saw her earlier at the runway my heart beats so fast and she's the only person made me realize that attraction and love is real. I cannot stop from loving her more. Her pleasing personality says it all.

Her smile gave a bang on my heart, yes, I am already in love with her.

I moved away from her. As what I can see she's getting distracted, this is the first day babe, and I will seduce you more.

I winked at her.

"Why are you doing this to me?"
She asked me.

I looked at her intently and smirked again.

"That's none of your business." I uttered.

She just rolled her eyes at me. I think she's feeling giddy right now. Too cute Rabiya, you don't know how much I really like you and I will not stop teasing and making you feel confused.

This is the start of my goal.

You, Rabiya Mateo will fall in love with me.

Author's Note: Maikli lang muna guys. Love lots! Sorry sa grammatical errors hahaha peaceyow.

My Rival Enchantressजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें