ATTENTION SEEKER?

After the incident between Amanda and I. Hindi ko na siya kinausap. The room became a quiet place. Parang na-abandona. It is the right thing to do. I noticed that I became more energetic and motivated at the same time because I gave too much attention to my team PH.

Hindi ko na muna inisip yung nararamdaman ko, kailangan ako ng Pilipinas to get up and fight!

Maybe I should treat her as my rival only in this competition, not in person unlike what she did to me. Being too harsh is not right for a queen to act.

After two days here we are, doing some rehearsals.

The instructor taught us some dance steps for the opening show for the coronation night.

You know what?

I was placed at the front, bida-bida ang Ibyang ninyo! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I am really excited for the upcoming preliminaries. I am that 'reasoning' type of girl, wanted to debate and fight for my own beliefs and perspective.

Yes, I was crowned as Miss Universe Philippines because I truly believe that a queen possesses love and passion for one's advocacy and my advocacy is to educate, teach and  listen as well.

"Wow Miss Philippines you are doing great!"

The instructor James told me.

I am giving my best in dancing, once in a blue moon experience lang ito so your Ibyang needs to gain more attention namarn.

I chortled a bit, feeling exhausted to this rehearsal.

Complementing others is what the real perception of this competition, a celebration of each women.

Not to gain popularity or anything else, pure love and passion is the real definition.

I breathe heavily and grinned while looking at the crowd, there are some pinoys watching me.

The goosebumps and nervousness just went straight to my heart.

Pakiramdam ko ay nanonood ang buong Pilipinas sa akin and they were all expecting me to do great.

Konting pasabog pa lang ito, hindi pa ito yung final.

There's the feeling of being surreal and true happiness when I first stepped to this enormous stage.

They keep on saying 'Go Rabiya' and it boosts my confidence to the max level.

Kahit anong sakit at struggles pa ang gawin ko, naniniwala ako na kaya ko itong lagpasan and Miss Universe is one of those struggles na malalagpasan ko.

I give my best when it comes to dancing, it is my first day and yes, ganito na agad ang energy ko.

Miss Keith and Ate MJ are there in the crowd, nagsisigawan na nga!

"GO PHILIPPINES, ISANG HAME WAVEEEEE!!!"

Miss Keith anuena?!!!

Muntik na akong matawa ng sobra dahil sa sigaw nila!

Hanggang dito ba naman ay dadalhin nila ang hame-hame wave?! Jusmiyo!

"PAKITAAN MO KAMI NG HALABIRA WALK BILIS! HALA-BIRA-RABIYA!!!"

Ate MJ shouted.

Lalo tuloy naging center of attraction yung dalawa, ang iingay eh! Kulang na lang isama nila ang kulto ni MJ at siguradong mas iingay pa itong stage.

I saw some countries laughing, nabuhay din tuloy ang lahat, medyo inaantok pa kasi, paano nag-midnight talks pa ata silang lahat with their roomies, tapos buong araw kaming nagpra-practice for the opening.