EPILOGUE

Amanda's POV

"Chalisa, can you help us out?" Mai asked.

My brows furrowed, it is Rabiya again, huh?

"I can't take this Mai, it's too much, you're all too much!" I don't want to see that woman again for goodness sake!

My body heated with anger when I remember those times. I am still asking myself why, it's so hard to move on. Am I not enough?

"But you are expected to see her, the media will look for you. They know that you and Rabiya are ultimate besties, so please show up for the last time and after that we will not bother you again." Mai gravelly said.

Ugh, fine! Maybe I need to talk to her but still my ego is taking me back.

"Fine! But don't force me or expect me to talk to her. I don't have any plans." I coldly said.

"Good, come with me." She said.

When Mai's driving all I can remember is the happy days between Rabiya and I. Isn't that obvious? I am still in love with her after all.

"Amanda can we talk?"

My eyes are fixed at Kai. I am still looking at him coldly, why do we need to talk? Isn't that enough? Both of them hurted me so badly.

"What?" My toneless voice went out through my mouth. I am not the old Chalisa that they were used to see. I changed. I guess for the worst.

"It wasn't Rabiya's fault." How am I going to believe this guy?

I shook my head.

"It is, it is Rabiya's fault." I deepened my voice as he try to calm himself.

"Amanda if you're thinking Rabiya cheated on you, it is a big no. Dion put a drug in Rabiya's alcohol that night. She felt dizzy and she thought Dion was you. Amanda, please believe me, Rabiya is really sorry and she's really in love with you, can you please give her a chance? Just talk to her and we'll be fine." He begged.

It's so hard for me to forgive but, how can I release myself if I'm not going to try to give her the chance to talk.

Maybe I was foolish and absurd.

Ugh fine!

"Help!!!!"

I heard someone screamed. I immediately went look for the room where the scream is coming from.

Suddenly..

My eyes and body became furious when I saw Dion kissing Rabiya.

Dang it!

"Stay away from my girl!" My ears heated and instantly pull Dion away from Rabiya.

I can't take it! Damn!

I immediately punch Dion at his face and he run away. He's scared as hell. I will never ever let Dion touch her again! The moon and the seas will just collide if that happens!

My eyes went straight to Rabiya's eyes, she seemed so afraid because of Dion, dang it! I never touched my girl before if she doesn't permit me to, but Dion? The hell?! He's a pervert!

Now, I still realize that I am still crazy for her and I don't want to see her at that state.

"I'm here now" I said coldly.

I gave her a warm embrace, darn! My love for her is still here and it immediately take me back to life.

I can't stop staring at that face, that face whom I missed for the long time, that face who I wanted to be with for the rest of my life. Uh! What are you thinking Chalisa?!