I THOUGHT

Author's Note: May mga kaunting matinding pananagalog ang magaganap sa kabanatang ito kung kaya't maghanda 😆 bored na ako kaya lagyan natin twist 👩‍🎤

Author's POV

"The brokeness and inequality of South Africa's education is to comply  constitutional and international human rights. Before around year 2013, the government enacted the norms and standards for educational facilities by ensuring that by November 2016 all schools have the access to electricity and sanitation but actually these targets have not been meet. The fact that Limpopo Department of Education says it will take 14 years to replace all pit latrines in the provinces public schools, it is unacceptable that the government cannot guarantee that more children won't die this year for that matter. The repeated failure of government to address the issues is not only a question of accountability it affects the lives of thousands of children and can affect the future of this country. Any thoughts or suggestions Miss Rabiya?"

To end the meeting...

Mr. Gwebs Qonde the head of Education of South Africa is now having a rush meeting with the Miss Universe. Since Rabiya's main advocacy is about education, this way she can help a little by talking to the head and giving a donation to the education by the Miss Universe Organization.

They all keenly looked at Rabiya.

Without hesitation Rabiya smiled.

"For me we should replace the fired officials with a track record of running successful schools who have the power to continue and to provide for the betterment of the education.
Second, the discipline of proper segregation for sanitation must be implied in every department about constitutional problem which is the apartheid, that is now non-existent, the people should stabilize the equality and convey that each children has the potential to ameliorate the country to its progress. Lastly, the government should make an accessible proper education to the poverty by making and raising funds for more sustainable and fundamental facilities and enough electricity it should be the first priority here at South Africa."

Mr. Gwebs nodded.

"Nice to meet you Miss Rabiya but I really need to go, apologies." He bit chuckled.

Agad tumayo si Rabiya kasama ang team at ibang officials ng Education of South Africa.

Kinamayan naman niya ito at ningitian.

"You really deserve the crown Miss Rabiya. You really embodied empowerment and independency as a Miss Universe. I'm glad that you chose South Africa to visit. Hoping to have more conversation with you soon."

"Thank you for the short meeting Mr. Qonde" Rabiya smiled.

10 minute-meeting lamang iyon kung kaya't hindi na sila masyadong nagkaroon ng matinding pag-uusap.

They take some pictures before the Miss Universe left.

Lalong bumakas ang paghanga ng binata para kay Rabiya.

"You are highly-intellect Rabiya I didn't know that." Puri ni Mr. Traisse sa dalaga.

Agad itong ngumiti kay Traisse.

"Thank you Mr. Traisse." She said.

"Call me Di--"

"Okay, Dion!" Agarang saad ni Rabiya.

They both chuckled.

Agad lumapit si Kai kay Rabiya habang naglalakad, nauuna ito sa lahat. Kailangan nila magsalita ng Tagalog para hindi maintindihan ni Traisse.