THIS IS THE FINALS

It's been a year since this pandemic occured, many lives are deceased, the workers suffered too much to save one's life, the universe became hopeless and sad, many events and celebrations are already postponed
but Miss Universe will continue its legacy and advocacy in the middle of the dark, we do believe this organization will bring light and joy through our next spokesperson who's going to be the next Miss Universe the queen herself.

Miss Universe 2020 Grand Coronation Night will not be the usual pageant that we've seen through the years, because of this period, we need to calibrate, adjust and to expect the unforeseen type of pageant that are going to be held now at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel.

We are so blessed to have the chance to continue, inspire, and to celebrate independency and empowered phenomenal women, now the beautiful day in the universe has begun...

WELCOME TO THE 69TH MISS UNIVERSE 2020 GRAND CORONATION NIGHT!

With our hosts we are going to start off by Demi Te Bow, our former Miss Universe 2017 and our contemporary phenomenal queen Miss Universe 2019 Miss Zozibini Tunzi of South Africa.

Of course! I present to you that this pageant will not be complete without our very own, supported and loved by everybody

Mr. Broderick Steven Harvey

Or also known as..

Steve Harvey

Who became the renowned host of the century.

Please take your sits and raise your flags as this story and journey continues......