03| FINALS

Rabiya's POV

It feels so surreal! I am already part of the top 21! I am now closer to the crown, ika-limang korona na nga ba para sa Pilipinas? If God will destined me to be the next Miss Universe, lalo ko pang maitutuloy ang advocacy ko and mahahanap ko na rin siguro si papa. Sayang lang he didn't witness that I am competing for Miss Universe, buhay pa kaya siya? 'Til now wala pa rin talaga akong balita but still they keep on searching for him.

I need to prepare for the swimsuit competition. I choose the yellow one 'cause it suits me, that's what the team said before.

I am just looking at the mirror.

Staring at myself....

I am not that gorgeous and sexier like the latinas, yung katawan nila na pang-supermodel na may malaking chance to win the crown, while mine, i-it was okay, pakiramdam ko wala akong laban.

I looked at the mirror and saw my face.

I am really that happy?

Nervous?!

Am I really deserving to be the next Miss Universe?

But why I can't read what my eyes wants to say towards me? Am I in the middle of doubt and happiness?

Rabiya stop it!

You are in the competition! Hindi ka pwedeng panghinaan ng loob, Philippines is rooting for you.

Pero paano kung hindi tinadhana ang gabing ito???? Diba???? Hindi ko naman talaga masasabi, no one can predict who will win tonight.

Only God can predict who will be the next Miss Universe is..

Hoping na ako yun at wala ng iba pa.

I will accept wholeheartedly kung hindi man ako. I know this is my fate, after naman nito may mga projects pa rin naman na nag-iintay sa akin sa Pilipinas and I will continue to study physical therapy and to inspire the youth through my advocacy.

"Don't doubt yourself!"

My make-up artist uttered and smiled.

He's really supportive ever since.

Mark is my fave make-up artist he's the one who makes me more beautiful than ever when it comes to shoots and preliminaries, he became my friend.

Paano ako hindi magdo-doubt?

I am not that really looking good, not perfect, flawed, imperfect whatever you may describe me alam ko naman na.

"You think I will enter the top 10?"

Bakit ngayon ka pa nagkakaganito Rabiya?!

You are now doubting yourself!

Ang hirap pigilan!

I-I was pressured, too much pressure is what I do feel right now!

"I do believe honey! When I first saw you, I have the guts and feels that you are going to be crowned tonight. Don't let the doubt eat you Rabiya, you are the next Miss Universe."

My heart is now flattered, my worries cast away.

Parang gusto kong umiyak sa sinabi niya. I-I was in the middle of doubting kanina, simula pa lang ng opening.

"Thank you Mark!" I slightly smiled.

"Don't be sad okay? Win or lose I am still rooting and will support you! Just give your best shot girl!" He winked at me and fixed my hair.