THE FEELING

Author's Note: Pakilig tayo bago umalis si Amanda 😆 enjoy!

Amanda's POV

This is my last day here in Florida, tomorrow is our flight and I am so excited to go back to Thailand.

But, despite of excitement and happiness that finally I'll be back there's the affiliation that stops me from going home.

It's because of you babe, Rabiya.

I do really miss her, in every kulit and giggleness that I showed through my dm's is the opposite of what I truly feel and that's the feeling of uncertainty, too afraid to lose her.

I do understand if she's going to be busy for a year and as a lover I can risk it all for love, I am going to be more patient and understanding and the most important thing that I should do is to wait.

Tonight is our date and I am so excited that finally I have the chance to see and talk to her again before I leave, it will take a year for us to reunite because of the hectic schedule.

Looking back, I was this person doesn't understand what love really means. I am in the state of questioning myself, and asking how does it feel to be in love and to be loved.

But when I saw Rabiya, my life's perception changed.

She became part of my world.

She's making me happy.

She's making me kilig.

The 'spark' is there.

She made me feel that my life has a deeper purpose and that is to love her unconditionally.

Rabiya's personality and beauty is undeniably amazing but seeing her flaws and in vulnerable state made me see the perfect version of hers.

I loved her through the time of her despair and sorrow, I loved her through trying times. I loved her when she's totally shattered and I am there to fix and to help her out.

Maybe that's what truly love means. Maybe it is not because I am kilig or because I see her attractive or beautiful, but I further understand that true love means when you are ready to accept the flawed side of that person and you are ready to risk everything.

Rabiya deserves to be loved and I am here to give my all for the sake of my craziness and love. I am now totally insane and I want this kind of insanity  within me, the insanity to love her more.

I prepared a date exclusively for the two of us here in Spinners Rooftop Grill, the view is the sea and skies and I think Rabiya will love this date because she's fond of beautiful and calming view. I want her to be relaxed and happy for this.

"Cha? Are you ready?" NJ asked me we are both looking at the sea.

I am now whipped by the wind, its cold shiver.

I smiled widely.

"Yes I am, I am ready to wait for her NJ.." I answered.

"We know Cha, that's why we are happy to see you at that state. It's already 7:39 pm and I think Rabiya is going to be here in a minute."

I just felt NJ walked away from me.

I am just feeling the good ambiance here, the feeling of being in the moment, to seize it.

I am really excited to see her again.

Maybe she'll be late, but I totally understand that 'coz she's my Miss Universe, my babe.

Tomorrow afternoon is our flight and couldn't be more happier if Rabiya's by my side but now I need to wait for a year and that's totally fine with me.