01| FINALS

Now, is not a usual day in the Universe.

Each country came with their voices, flags and hearts just to witness the beautiful night in the Universe.

The Seminole Auditorium is almost filled with audiences from different parts of the world.

Everyone seems so excited and happy, others seems so nervous and can't explain what they really feel.

Mixed Emotions in one room.

The auditorium is filled with lights and the stage is properly arranged, it is not mistakenly peculiar.

The production team are all busy, some of them are in the studio, specifically the director and his assistant. The technical staffs and some of the camera men are appointed at the auditorium to capture the most awaited competition.

The fans all over the world are waiting, some of them are what we called the 'team bahay' who supports their bets by watching through their tv screens.

THE NERVOUSNESS WILL COLLIDE

The judges already arrived and sat at their swivel chairs in front of the stage. They greeted each other with a smile some of them are former Miss Universe and one of them is a surprise guest that will be revealed later on.

In the backstage every candidates are in a hurry with their make-up artists.

They have only 15 make-up artists who can fix their hair and faces.

The candidates are in total of 74.

How would they finish it, right? They need to help each other and that is what happening right now.

They were all excited for the pageant.

Everyone does!

Who do you think will be the next Miss Universe?

Is she a spokesperson herself?

Is she a woman who has the pride and love for her country?

Is she really deserving for that spot?

Is she a woman of beauty and purpose?

Who will bring home the crown tonight?

TEAM PH POV

"Guys! This is what we are all waiting for!"

Miss Keith giggled, team PH are nervous and can't stop praying for their Queen, Rabiya.

"We also!!" Miss Shamcey said.

"Girls iba na yung feeling ko dito!" Bella shyly said to Pauline and Billie.

The power trios are here to support their queen, Rabiya.