GRAND PALACE

Rabiya's POV

"Ready Miss Rabiya?" Brix asked me while adjusting his camera lens.

We're all here at the Grand Palace (one of the known tourist spots in Bangkok) to take a short shoot (actually it is not allowed to take some shoots inside so we will do it in the front before we enter) since it is part of my journey as a Miss Universe, to promote the place where we at.

The gigantic and majestic structure of the palace makes it more unique, its gold cubical-pyramidal columned-roof glints from the city.

This royal ornate and expansive structure commissioned in 1782 by King Rama the first and founder of the Chakri Dynasty. Visually breathtaking and splendor filled, the grand palace is also where the Emerald Buddha aka Jade Buddha is found displayed.

 Visually breathtaking and splendor filled, the grand palace is also where the Emerald Buddha aka Jade Buddha is found displayed

The Royal Palace is also Thailand’s most sacred Buddhist temple site, which the Thai people hold close to their hearts.

"Smile our Miss Universe and we're going to roll in five.... four.....three....two and.....go!"  Clyde said.

Brix suddenly came closer while holding his camera and takes a video of me (transition shoot) It's more of taking some short shots kaya okay lang na hindi ako magsalita. It's like a promotional shoot and only captures the view and me as the subject.

As part of the plan I just walk and the two boys are following me and I pose for the final projection.

It only takes 20 seconds I think..

"Perfect!!" Kai supposed.

I can't stop smiling while looking at my team they were all happy sa naging outcome ng shoot ko. Mabuti na lang para di na ako uulit.

"Looking fabulously Queen!" Clyde said and smiled at me.

"A Miss Universe indeed." Saad naman ni Brix habang pinapanood ang video ko.

Hindi ko na namalayan na marami na palang nanonood sa amin ngayon and their phones are out, as if they were taking pictures of me.

I gave them a short but sweet smile.

"The shot is inaccurate Brix! It should start from the view of the palace and slowly goes to Rabiya! Re-shoot again." Iritadong saad ni Dion habang tinuturuan si Brix.

Filming and videography is his expertise kaya masyado siyang maingat sa mga ganitong bagay, he always seeks and expects for perfection at 'yon ang napansin ko simula ng makasama namin siya sa South Africa and he's right, gumaganda lalo ang mga shoots ko because some of them are directed by him.

Kahit na medyo pikon na yung dalawa sumunod na lang sila. Sobrang naging mainitin na ang ulo ni Dion simula pa kahapon after the incident happened. It was his fault anyways.

We retake the video again...

And after that...

Dion shakes his head for disapproval.