02| FINALS

Author's Note: Maikling chapter muna tayo guys, divided kasi ito by 2-5 parts. Gusto ko na rin matapos 'to guys, busy na ako next week o next next week hahaha
Don't worry di ko naman babastahin lahat, kung kaya kong i-push i-push ko na lalo na dito sa finals, please do bear with me againzzz.

The lights suddenly opened.......

'She a-ain't, she ain't you, no'

'She a-ain't, she ain't you no'

The voice of Chris Brown echoed through the room, he's still on backstage waiting for the productions to open the huge door automatically and sing his song 'She ain't you' that was written by him.

He is an award winning singer that conquered the world with his music and his top songs are Yeah 3x, Loyal, and Fine China.

This fine-black man entered the stage wearing his black turtle neck with fancy-neat and sophisticated gray blazer paired with gray trousers.

The camera man right away focused the camera on him, he's giving us the chills and all smiles. What kind of man are you Chris Brown?!

The crowd went wild when they already see Chris Brown going upfront the feeling of being surreal and amazement occured. This pageant became a splendid one because of its quality and its guests

"You make it hard for me to see somebody else
I'm calling her your name
Yeah it's messed up, 'cause I'm thinkin' 'bout you
It's your fault, babe yeah!" he sighed while singing and winked.

Hindi na nagkaintindihan ang buong auditorium ng magsimula ng pumasok ang mga kandidata kasabay nito ang malakas na sigawan at hiyawan na nagmumula sa crowd.

They are all wearing the creation of Mr. Gibbs that is made of silver dress with crystals that definitely highlighted the design.

Naging mala-dyosa ang stage because of the presence of the candidates. They were all competitive, aakalain mo na nag-aaway sila dahil sa lakas ng pasarela nila. They have their own signature walk, kahit short appearance lang grabe ang dating! Bakbakan na naman silang lahat that's what the pageant experts said beforehand.

"I never wanted us to break up
No, not this way
But you don't understand it, girl
When she touches me, I'm wishing that they were your hands"

The girls walk upfront with Chris Brown at babalik din sa likod for the dance number.

Instructor James is happily watching his candidates from the back he's the one who taught them the dance and what the opening would be.

He didn't expect that this event will be this hype and lively! All of the people in this room are smiling and happy, the goosebumps are felt when these girls killed the runway!

Literal na goosebumps.

The crowd went wild when they saw the powerhouses countries like Venezuela, Colombia, USA, Mexico, South Africa, Philippines, Thailand and some other latin countries.

The board of judges are smiling, sigurado ako nagustuhan nila ang opening ng pageant.

They are jamming with Chris Brown who's now at the front while the girls are walking around him while the crowd is dancing with the high beat too.

Para na nga naging Victoria's secret dahil pagalingan sa pasarela, this night is full of glam and class a night that will mark in the entire history.