STAY AWAY

3rd POV

The two staffs of Miss Universe are now walking and in their middle is

with the National Director

Miss Shamcey Supsup Lee

Her expensive heels made a rhythmic click which echoed through the hall.

Her dress is visualisation of the curved sand dunes that captures her body.

The most respected Philippine National Director of all time.

Lahat ng candidates at staffs na nakikita niya ay kilala siya.

"Is this the room of Rabiya Mateo?"

They are already at front of the room of Rabiya.

She asked in a serious but scintillating way, a woman empowered indeed.

Her presence gives chill but a thrill when you already talked to her.

Medyo 'nakakatakot' when they explain the feeling.

Nakakakaba ang presence niya dahil isa nga siyang kilalang ND and shares some for the Miss U organization, people may not know that pero malaki ang shares niya aside from Telemundo.

She's now really worried about the issue about Rabiya.

"Yes madam."

The girl staff said.

And knocked the door.

Someone opened it

And it was Amanda!

Amanda was thrilled when she saw Miss Shamcey.

"May I talk to you Amanda? Is Rabiya here?"

Amanda was in shock but she choose to respect Shamcey dahil nga siya ang ND ni Rabiya.

She smiled and let Shamcey in.

Natira ang dalawang staff sa labas and only Amanda and Shamcey are going to talk.

"Madam, Rabiya is not here, she's at the gym with some friends and preparing for tomorrow's competition."

Amanda said in a serious but respectful way that she could.

"I came here not because of Rabiya, but because of you, Amanda."

Amanda can't move, she was startled when Madam Shamcey said those words.

Muntik na siyang mag-panic, halatang kinakabahan na siya.

Shamcey sighed heavily.

"I know that there's something wrong going on between the two of you and I didn't expect that."

Amanda widened her eyes, a-alam na niya siguro na may nangyayaring hindi maganda.

"The staff of Miss Universe already knew that 'kiss' that you and Rabiya made."

She smirked but you can see at Madam that she's not okay with it.

Ganoon siya tumingin kapag naiinis o nagagalit na siya, her professionalism is on point, hindi siya nagpapakita ng galit through shouting or yelling.

She's not a national director for nothing, that's what they say.

Napatingin na lang si Amanda sa taas, sa kanan ni Madam Shamcey and there she panic!

The CCTV is there and rolling.

She didn't noticed that the CCTV was there before they kissed.

She felt guilty and sorry for what she did.