Chapter 2 - Determined

Victoria's eyes opened to the light coming through her window. She turns to her side and notices the time. It was 9 in the morning, and class doesn't start until noon. 

She curls up under her covers thinking on the events of last night, clutching her stuffed Winnie the Pooh bear she's had since she was young. The joys of her successful study session were easily masked by the shameful events that proceeded it. She can vividly remember the feeling of defeat when she sat on the toilet with her pants on. The feeling of saturating her pants and getting piss all over herself. Then she remembered her interaction with Rick on the elevator. the thought of seeing him again made her cringe. 

Her mind soon spiraled into thoughts of him telling his roommate and the entire floor of how she must've pissed her pants with how she smelled. She curled up even tighter as she told herself to stop spiraling. Face buried in her Pooh bear while focusing on the texture of his red shirt between her fingers. 

After several minutes she was able to calm down and ground herself. 

"It hasn't happened yet. You're over thinking Vic."  She tells herself. 

"knock knock!" 

A familiar voice chimes through her room door.

Victoria takes a deep breath and composes herself before responding "Come in".

"Hey, good morning sunshine~" Says her roommate Steph in a sing song voice. 

Steph has been her roommate and best friend since she started University. The cute and bubbly type who always seems to make anyone smile. 

"Moooooorning" replies Victoria as she yawns. 

"You got home pretty late last night. Good study sesh?"

"Yeah, I saw your lights were on. Were you studying too?"

"Oh no, Jason finally convinced me to start The Office, so I got into a little binge last night"

"Funnnn... haha. Wanna grab brunch before Psych?" 

"Sure! aim to leave for 10?"

Victoria nodded in response before getting out her bed. She checks the weather before deciding what to wear for the day. After some slight deliberation she decided to apply some light makeup. Just some eyeliner and a bit of concealer. Victoria knew she barely needed it, but the makeup made her feel stronger about herself and after last night she knew she needed this boost. 

She makes her way for the washroom which was freshly vacated by Steph. She emptied her morning bladder before brushing her teeth.

"Hey there cutie pie!" Steph shouts before hugging Victoria from behind. 

At 5'8 Steph easily towered over Victoria's 5'2, enveloping her in a big warm hug. Victoria looks at their reflection in the mirror. 

Steph's personality was matched with her outfit, the classic girl next door in her snug blue jeans, white tank and red hoody. Her naturally attractive face accented with a little forget-me-not on each earlobe, and the blue rectangular framed spectacles sitting on her nose. 

Victoria on the other hand opted for a dressier look in her black leggings and sleeveless navy blouse with polka dots. Her shoulder length hair tied into a ponytail and her choice to use contact lenses brought more of her facial features, as if to overcompensate for last night's shame. 

"Okaaaaay Stephhh" Victoria chuckled while unwrapping Steph's arms. She always appreciated these little moments of affection. Not in a sexual way, but because Steph had always made her feel like she was loved and wanted as a friend or sister. "Let me grab a jacket and wallet and we can head out"