Chapter 15 - Cheese

The last week of class before exam period went by in a blur. Both girls spent the week with their nose in their books and lacking sleep. As planned, Victoria spent most of the week padded. However, by the end of it she had no incidents so far. 

It was now Friday morning and both girls were wrapping up a light breakfast of eggs and fruits and toast. Their only class for the day was an in class exam with Professor Strauss. 

 "I can't wait to get this class over with!" Victoria exclaimed. 

"I know right? You can hate the man all you want, but last week's lecture makes me feel like today will be a piece of cake." 

"Let's just hope today's class is less eventful though." 

"Actually, talking about last week... I was wondering... Can I have a borrow a Goodnite?"

"BORROW?" Vic asked raising her eyebrow.

"Yeah. I always have to pee pretty bad by the end of exams. And you know how he insists on everyone staying until the end exam time." 

"Oh I wasn't questioning your choice. I was just trying to be annoying. You know like when teachers ask if you CAN go to the bathroom?"

"OH. Geez, I was trying to be considerate in case you wanted it back after." the sass emanating from her face. 

"Ya, no thanks, just take it." Victoria said with a smirk. 

Steph excused herself to go grab a Goodnite from Victoria's room before returning to her own to change. She took off her bottoms and slipped on the Goodnite before putting much thought into putting on the same bottoms she chose for the day. 

Steph went to the living room and gathered her scattered belongings from the coffee table from the last night's review session. Victoria looked at her friend and realized she a glance was telling of what she wore underneath. Steph was wearing black cotton leggings, and in direct sunlight her leggings were almost transparent. Victoria could see two things. One was the slight bulk of the Goodnite as the leggings where stretchy but not restricting. Two was the pair of panties she wore in between. She was surprised to see that it was the badly stained pair from the week prior. and the staining was visible. 

"Um Steph, I can see everything." 

"What? what can you see?" Steph was has zero idea on what Victoria was referring to. In all her bubblyness quirkiness, she was a never one to be too careful wary about how she dressed. There have been countless situations where Victoria had caught her roommate with very prominent pantylines, or with her underwear sticking out of her waistband. And after having told her several times out of concern, she knew that Steph seldom cared. 

"I can see EVERYTHING. Those leggings are really see through in the light. especially when you bend over." Victoria then told her about the bulk and the stain showing through. 

Steph was almost unfazed and went back to her room with a long cardigan instead of the hoodie she wore prior. Victoria was baffled, but also admiring her nonchalantness with this interaction. 

"You're not going to change to other pants?"

"Mmmm I don't see the need to, can you tell from the front?"

"Well, no." Victoria was inspecting her friend quite intensively. "But what is the the winds kicks up? Or if your cardigan rides up? aren't you worried someone will see?" 

"If they see, then they see. I don't mind, and if they mind then that's their problem. Besides, My bestie has been brave enough to wear them all week, and I see no shame in it."