Chapter 8 - Experienced

Victoria couldn't move.

Or rather, she didn't know how to move. 

This fourth time proved too much for the Goodnite as it was never intended to be be used for this purpose. It was wasn't meant for messes, it was meant for wetting accidents, which she could feel were also happening based on the increasing wetness down her legs. The volume of her deposits prevented the Goodnite from doing its job and the urine was only being absorbed by her sweatpants, shoes, and the carpet at the front door. She felt the last blowout to be the most liquid of the bunch as well, running down her legs and out of the back of her waistband up her back. 

"Oh Vicky.... give me one second okay." Steph scurried off to put on some clothes, a plastic bag, and a roll or paper towels. "Here, use what you need to wipe up enough so you can get cleaned up in the bathroom okay?"

Victoria nodded and grabbed the roll from Steph, exchanging it with her schoolbag. looking down she wasn't quite sure how to proceed. 

"If you pull up the cuffs of your sweatpants it'll help you stop anything else from falling." Steph advises from a distance. 

Victoria followed her advice and was glad at how much easier it made the temporary cleanup. Steph seems to have a natural disposition at being motherly, which came hand in hand with her experience doing the occasional babysitting gigs for the local neighbourhood. Removing her shoes and socks which were once again soiled, she wiped her feet dry and carefully made her way to the washroom to clean up. 

The washroom floor had been cleared, and all of the floormats had been moved to the corner. Victoria appreciated this thoughtfulness of Steph as she had less to worry about when cleaning up. She removed clothes in the bathtub which made it easier to deal with the remaining mess. She rinsed out her clothes and wrapped them up in a bundle before placing them in the sink. 

Standing only in her Goodnite Victoria looked at her reflection yet again, but unlike last time, she felt less ashamed when by every reason and logic, she should be more than she was. She didn't feel good about this, not by any means, she still felt disappointed, disgusted, dirty, and shameful, but she felt more agency than when she wet herself. Was it because she won her battle against her prof? Or perhaps because the only person who knew her and is aware of her predicament was Steph?

From the front you can see some evidence of a wetting incident and some brown staining along the edges of the gusset. Once she turned around however, it was clear as day what had happened the entire back was stained through. On the outside of the top were some of the mess that had seeped out. 

Feeling grossed out at the sight she moved back into the tub and carefully ripped the sides of the Goodnite. After ripping one side however, a large chunk spilled out and fell on her foot. The release of the load also unleashed a horrible stench causing her to gag. Feeling infinitely grossed out and not wanting to smell it any longer Victoria immediately turned on the shower and was blasted by the cold water causing her to scream. 

"You okay in there?!" Came Steph's voice from outside. 

"Yeah! Cold water!" She replied. 

Once she was able to wash up to an adequate level she rolled up her Goodnite, carefully stepped out and throw it into the garbage bin. She sat down on the toilet to deposit the remainder of her bowels. While sitting she was  puzzled at the sheer volume of waste she made before realizing it had been several days since her last movement. Once finished she decided to use the Lysol wipes to sanitize everything she touched and the floor before returning to her much needed shower. 

She spent nearly and hour washing and scrubbing before feeling clean enough. Making sure to get every nook and cranny and crevice as thoroughly as she can. 

Stepping out of the shower she was glad to almost smell no traces of her accident. She promptly left the washroom and shivered at the cool air hitting her body before adventuring to her room for a change of clothes opting for another pair of loose sweats and a baggy tshirt. She walked out to see Steph staring at her from the couch. 

"Hey.... you okay?"

Turning beet red for what is probably the hundredth time she said "Yeah. Sorry you had to smell it"

"NO! I should be sorry. First yesterday and now today. It's my fault. I'm sorry for bringing up painful memories and hurting you and-"

"Wait, wait, wait. Hold up, yesterday wasn't your fault." she interjected. I should have said something instead of stubbornly holding, and today... wasn't your fault. it was those weird vegan foods." 

"Weird vegan foods?"

"Yeah the Sausages. I should have known the off taste wasn't just because it was vegan."

"Vic, those weren't vegan" Steph looked back a little puzzled." 

The two stared at each other blankly before erupting into laughter.

"YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING WHEN THEY TASTED WEIRD?!" Vic says between the laughter

"I DIDN'T TASTE ANYTHING WEIRD. YOU KNOW I'M ONLY GOOD AT EATING, NOT TASTING!" Steph retorts holding her sides.

"OH MY GOD STEPH WHEN DID YOU EVEN BUY THE DAMN THINGS?"

"THEY WERE ON SALE ON SUNDAY!" 

"YOU KNOW SALE MEAT IS ALWAYS CLOSE TO EXPIRY!"

"BUT THEY TASTED OKAY TO ME" 

The exchange continued a little while longer as they giggled like preteens at a sleepover. By the end of it Steph was curled up on the couch while Vic was on her side on the ground. Eventually the caught their breath and Victoria sat up before saying. 

"Steph, please don't beat yourself up over my shit." 

The two locked eyes for several seconds before bursting into another fit of giggles yet again. 

"but seriously, These things weren't your fault. And if anything you really helped me out the other day. I don't think I'd even be out of bed today if it weren't for you."

"And honestly, it was so sweet of you to prep the washroom for me after my... explosion."

"Oh... thanks, but Vic, I didn't clean it up for you."

"What do you mean?" Vic looks at her puzzlingly.