Chapter 21 - Overflow

After her shower, Victoria walked back into the living room happy to find that the apartment was free of any lingering odor.

Rick had plated the food and the two ate their dinner in silence. Neither unsure on whether there was any more need to address the events that just happened.

"Does this count as a second date?" He asked

"Oh, god no... I hope not..." Victoria looked down at her lap. 'I don't want every date we have to be... soiled... by me." There was a brief moment of silence before she burst out giggling. She stopped abruptly when she had a realization.

"And... I kissed you on our first date!" I didn't even wait until the third!" Victoria face palmed.

Rick was chuckling while Victoria kept her head buried. "Wait, you're serious? Vic, you know that's just a movie or TV thing, right?"

"I- I am serious, I mean. I don't want you thinking I'm some easy floozy or something..."

"Floozy? Okay what movies or shows do you learn this from? It's not the end of the world if people kiss on the first date."

"Yeah, but you were my first kiss ever and I didn't think it would happen so soon..." She trailed off and bit her lower lip maintaining eye contact.

"Wait a minute, hold up."

Victoria had a nervous smile. She just told her boyfriend that her first kiss was with him at 22.

"Was it everything you thought it would be like? Your first kiss?"

"I- uh..." She closed her eyes and thought about it for a moment. "It was the best kiss I've ever had." masking her embarrassment with humor and an awkward smile.

"I'll take it!" Rick raised his hands in the air.

"Wa... was I good? Was I a good kisser?" She asked shyly.

Noticing her shyness, he put his arms down and looked into her eyes. "You were... are" He said with a gentle smile. "I'm pretty sure I saw sparks"

There was a brief moment where her face was pleased before she shouted "EWW STOP! Too much cheese. What movies do YOU learn these things from?"

"THERE WERE LITERAL SPARKS IN THE DISTANCE!" He defended himself laughing.

The two shared more laughs as they cleaned up the table. They migrated to the couch, where they enjoyed a quiet night cuddled on the couch while they watched a movie.

Their night ended when Steph and Jason arrived at the door. Prompting the exchange of partners.

"So... how was your date?" Victoria asked.

"It... was good... I think we're official again." Steph said with a nervous smile.

"You think?"

"We are!" Steph was blushing. "We had a long talk just catching up each other on the past year and a half of life. We broke up because we changed, but I think we're also getting back together because we changed... does that make sense?"

"Mmhmm" Victoria hummed nodding her head.

Steph went into detail over their conversation at dinner and the apartment, while Victoria shared everything except the details about her incident.

They chose to head off to bed as Steph's exam was early in the morning. Before they slept, Steph walked into Victoria's room to grab a Goodnite for her exam now so she doesn't have to wake her up in the morning.

---------------------------------------

Both the Intersectionality and Psychology of Sex exams were cake walk for all parties involved. Neither of the girls had to use their Goodnites and kept it on for their final study sessions for the semester that night. The guys were busy cleaning their own apartment for Rick's cousin's arrival the next day, so the girls took the opportunity to go to library and do their usual study routine.