Chapter 16 - Confidence

"Wait you CHOSE to pee?"

"Uhm...yeah" Steph blushed for the first time that day. "I had to go pretty bad by the time I finished the exam, but there was still another hour and a half. I could've held it, but it was really uncomfortable. So I thought I'd to let go of a little bit just to feel better, but there was a lot more that came out than I wanted. I was embarrassed so I put my head down to hide my face." Steph was laughing at herself a little as she told this story. "If I knew he was going to let us leave early I would've just held it... Is, is that weird?"

Victoria could only stare is shock as Steph was explaining.

"It's weird isn't it? I'm sorry"

"No no no, I'm just surprised. That's all... Do you still need to go? You can ditch the Goodnite at the same time."

"No, let's go home. I don't mind the feeling too much for now, and I'd rather get rid of it at home than in a crowded washroom."

Steph started walking only to be stopped by Victoria grabbing her arm.

"Wait! Um... I need to go too. Can you stay here with me?"

Steph was confused until she saw Victoria close her eyes and bend her legs a little. She could hear a faint hissing sound and realized what was going on.

"Um Vic, are you-"

Victoria nodded her head up and down while maintaining her position for a while. After several seconds she stopped and stood back up. Her face was flushed but there was an air of confidence that Steph found reassuring.

"Just a little bit. Now we can both walk home like this." She said feigning confidence. Deep down she knew this was a gamble, and she's never purposely wet herself before, but she felt the compulsion to join Steph in walking home in a similar state.

Steph smiled and nodded. Then she said "Okay, but let's make sure YOU'RE not showing anything." before turning her around and checking that the Jeans kept things covert. "You're okay. Now let's go home. I don't want to stay in this thing too long" she said patting Victoria on her bum.

The two of them continued their walk home without a care for anything in the world except for each other.

--------------------------

"What time's your date with Rick tonight?" Steph asked as Victoria came out of the washroom.

"I think we're aiming for 6, to beat the crowds. We're going to the Japanese bar, Izakaya Chou on Main St."

"Ooo, fancy. Is he treating?"

"No, We're going Dutch. I insisted."

"So progressive, miss independent!" Steph was giggling at her own joke whilst sitting laying on the couch with her legs against the backrest. The world was upside down to her "Are you going to wear for tonight?"

"Oh, I'm thinking the blue A-line dress. The light denim wash one."

Steph's face showed that she was thinking hard, digging into her memory of Victoria's wardrobe. "Oooh the knee length one? Sleeveless?"

"That's the one."

"I like that one on you. Won't it be a little cold?"

"It's pretty mild for a fall day today, so I was thinking I'd do the black faux leather."

"CUUUuuute, I like it. But I meant to ask... are you going to wear... you know?"

Victoria paused and looked up from her phone, "I... wasn't planning to... Do you think I should?" She looked doubtful.