Chapter 26 - Reconciliation

The sun was shining through the curtains hitting Victoria's eyes, waking her gently. She opened her eyes only to be blinder by the light. She grabbed the curtains and moved them over to give her eyes some reprieve before closing them again. Snuggling deeper in the arms of Rick Victoria noticed a cold dreadful sensation around her nether region. 

"Crap I wet the bed again." 

Unsure on what to do she stayed in her position. Should she move and try to discard her Goodnite before Rick wakes up? Or would it be better if she waited and let him sleep longer? While running through her options a scary thought popped up in her mind. She quietly moved her hand to pat her thighs and bum. 

"Dry, phew"

Her check did tell her something though. Her night incident wasn't too bad and her Goodnite was safe from leaking anytime soon. Seeing no immediate need to be out of bed she happily accepted her current position and enjoyed the warmth of the sun and the warmth of the body pressed against hers. 

The still sleeping Rick then pulled her in tighter as if she was a teddy bear. Victoria then felt two things. The first was a small need to pee from his squeezing. It wasn't bad, but it was present. The second was the feeling of something prodding against her butt. 

It quickly dawned on her that this was the first time she's interacted with the male organ. She felt further embarrassed that this first experience was hindered by her padding and the cool urine in her pants. Victoria was now frozen for a completely different reason. A mix of embarrassment, pleasure, and guilt took their turns filling her head. 

She maintained this position for about an hour, bouncing from thought to thought until Rick began to stir awake. 

"Morning" He said between yawns. 

"Morning." She slowly released herself from his grip and turned around to face him. 

"You look flushed" He put his hand on his forehead, jolting up when he felt its warmth. "Are you okay?! Feeling sick?" 

"I'm okay. Just... a little embarrassed... I wet the bed." She admitted sheepishly. 

"Oh... um I know... I... felt it happen last night, but you were out cold, and you were really cute sleeping..." 

"You... felt it?!" Her voice increased as her face grew concerned. "But... I- Why- CUTE?! Aren't you grossed out?"

"Why would I be? Vicky, It's okay with me that these things happen... I know you don't mean to wet the bed."

Victoria could only blush in silence before saying thanks. Rick planted a kiss that she reciprocated by pulling into it harder to satiate the building hormonal desires that had built over the past hour. However, another pressure that had also been building chose to release itself as she felt herself start to pee into her Goodnite. 

She let the flow continue for a few seconds until she felt Ricks hand makes its way up her leg. She clamped bladder shut, stopping his hand with her own "Um. hold that thought! I need to pee!" Victoria stood up and quickly waddled her way out of the room trying not to squish the Goodnite. 

"That was close!" She thought to herself as she pulled down her Goodnite and shorts to finish emptying her bladder. She rolled up her Goodnite and discarded it in the garbage bin. She rinsed her lower half and placed her shorts back on before returning to her room for some underwear to replace her now missing Goodnite. 

"Hey, it's almost 11. Did you still want to do brunch/lunch with Jason and Steph?" Rick said as he was checking his phone. 

Victoria opened her dresser for a pair of plain panties before responding. "Sure. I'm pretty hungry actually. Was there anything specific you guys wanted to eat?"