Chapter 13 - Butterflies

Victoria closed the door behind her and leaned against it. 

"Sure thing alligator!"

Rick's voice echoed through her head, and she was high on life. The fact that he used her words from earlier did not escape her mind. Rather, she was ecstatic that he somehow made her cringe inducing joke into words that made her heart flutter, feeling butterflies in her stomach, her lovestruck state was almost comical.

"So... had a good night?" Steph had a grin stretching from ear to ear. 

Victoria snapped back to reality. "Shut up." She giggled. "Nothing happened okay." 

Steph could only look back mischievously at her friend.

"Stop looking at me like that. Seriously. Nothing happened!" Victoria shouted holding back giggles. 

She moved towards Steph only for the coldness in her legs to remind her of her current state. 

"Um I'll be back. I need to take care of something first. I'll fill you in after?"

"I'm not going anywhere. I'll be right here, waiting for deets." 

Victoria entered the washroom and peeled off her clothes. Luckily her sweater and t-shirt were clean, as well as her skirt. Turning around she can see the two crescent moon shaped patches beneath her butt, the telltale signs of a leaky diaper. She lowered her leggings and panties and removed her Goodnite, rolling it up, and discarding it in the garbage bin. She spent the remainder of her time showering and washing her clothes to avoid another trip to the laundry room.

She got dressed in her room and sat down on the dining table, where Steph was waiting eagerly with a plate of breakfast food. 

"So... How was your night?" Steph said still having the same grin. 

"It was... good." 

"Good? Just good? Your face just now said it was way more than just "good""

"Stop it! Nothing happened okay!" 

"You're telling me, that you spent the night SLEEPING at the place of the guy that you OBVIOUSLY have a crush on, and nothing happened?" 

Steph cocked her head to the side with a glare that was hungry for a reaction. She knew that nothing likely happened, but she loved seeing this kind of reaction from Victoria. As long as Steph's known her, Victoria has always been a conservative girl. She's never shown any interest in the boys they've met, and if she ever was, she had never shown it like she has with Rick. 

"You want deets? Fine, I'll give you all the deets." Victoria was clearly annoyed but excited to gossip. 

She told Steph everything from when she got home to the locked door, up to when she called her back in the morning. 

"Is that it?" Steph asked inquisitively. "Something else must have happened. Why were you so giddy when you got back? Or terrified? I couldn't tell there was something going on there."

"Oh he asked me to "hang out" sometime." Victoria tried to say this fact nonchalantly, but her heart was on her sleeve. 

"And that made you nervous enough to pee your pants?" 

"Oh god, no! I didn't pee myself. At least not then. I went in my sleep again, okay?" Victoria hid her face behind the coffee mug. 

Steph's jaw was wide open. "You wet his couch? But- How- What did they say?" 

"No I didn't get any on his couch. I had... protection on..."

"But, you didn't come home. How did you get a Goodnite on? Did you buy some at the store? Did you fake being locked out?"