Chapter 19 - TBD

Victoria walked into her apartment after having shared one more kiss with Rick outside the door. If she was ecstatic before, she wasn't sure what this was. But she loved it.

The cold clammy fabric of her shorts reminded her she needed a shower and a change of clothes. She went into her room and grabbed a some clean clothes, as she was entering the washroom she noticed Steph's room door was open, but Steph was nowhere to be found. 

She picked up her phone to call when she noticed a new text from Rick

Wanna come over? It's a rager over here.

Victoria was confused until she received a picture of Jason and Steph passed out on the couch in front of a laptop sharing a blanket. Jason's arm around her shoulder as she was sleeping on his chest. A grin swept across Victoria's face.

Give me 5 minutes and I'll be right over!!!!

Victoria quickly rinsed her her lower half in the shower and dried off. Keeping her dress on, she put on a plain pair of panties and her pajama shorts. She grabbed her keys and made her way down to Rick's apartment. She was about to knock, but realized it may wake up their roommates.  

I'm outside your door. She texted.

Rick opened the door slowly and she tiptoed into the room. 

"Now what?" She whispered

"Honestly, I don't know. I didn't think that far." Rick replied. 

The both pulled out their phones and took countless pictures from different angles. They decided on a game of who can edit the best photo. Opting for a simultaneous reveal. Rick held up his fingers for a count down.

Three, two, one

They looked at each other's final product and while Rick expressed an "awww" Victoria let out a loud snort before exploding with laughter. 

Steph opened her eyes and noticed the Rick holding back a laugh while Victoria was hunched over on the ground. Realizing her affectionate position she shot straight up, almost if she thought she could come up with an excuse. This movement jolted Jason awake. 

"Ugghhhh What's so funny? Oh... crap." 

"We can explain." Steph interjected. "We were just hanging out while waiting for you guys and next thing we know we fell asleep." 

"Mmhmm" Rick nodded mischievously. 

"Look, you guys don't need to explain anything. But whatever this is... we wanna know!" Victoria said after her laughter subsided. 

"We're... still figuring it out... right?" Jason said turning to Steph. 

"Yeah... we haven't really talked about that." Steph said in agreement

"Now, more importantly.... What was so funny? Did you guys take photos? YOU GUYS TOOK PHOTOS! GIVE IT!" Jason said reaching for the Rick's phone.

"Nonono!" He said moving it out of his reach. "We're not posting these... at least not anytime soon. But we will let you see... if you two can be the judge of our game" 

"Oooh a game" Steph said excitedly. 

"FIne, might as well." Jason said begrudgingly. 

Victoria went with the a cat filter, added the classic "Zzzzz" text for both of them, and added some clouds and toy mice. Rick on the other hand, went with a time machine filter, turning them into seniors. They looked just like an old couple snuggled under the blanket. 

Jason and Steph had the same reaction as Victoria and Rick. 

"So... Who won?" 

"Well, they're so different... I don't know. It's like apples and oranges." Steph was stuck between the two choices, before finally deciding on Rick's. 

"Sorry man, I'm gonna give it to Vic. You barely put any effort into yours." Jason casted his vote. 

"Dammit guys, a tie? really?" Rick said in disbelief. "Well, whatever." 

The four of them caught up briefly about their night. Victoria even told Jason about her little accident, much to everyone's surprise. 

"Just... don't tell anyone okay?" She said at the end of her story. 

"Don't worry about that. It's your story. I've got no business sharing it." Jason replied. 

"I think I'm pretty pooped... I'm going to call it a night." Victoria said standing up. "Steph?" 

"Sure! It's kind of late." 

They grabbed their stuff and were at the door when Jason spoke up. 

"Are you guys free next Saturday? Evening?" 

The two double checked their calendars "Yeah, our last exam is in the morning. We should be good after." 

"Rick's cousin is in town that weekend and wants to check out a house party. You guys wanna tag along and help us babysit?"

"Sure!" Victoria said excitedly. 

"Text us the updates?" Steph asked. 

"Will do. Night!"

"Night"

The girls walked back to their unit and spent the entire time preparing for bed chatting to fill in any missing details. 

"Mmmm what do you wanna do tomorrow?" Steph asked cheerfully.

"Sleep in, then study for Psych's Monday exam?"

"Sounds good." Steph said yawning.

"Night Steph"

"Night Vicky"

Victoria retreated back to her room. Taking off her dress and bra, she put on an oversized shirt. She saw the bag of Goodnites contemplating putting one on as she hadn't wet the bed all week. Thinking about the amount of fluids she had and effects of alcohol on her earlier, she decided to wear one for the night. Picking up her phone, she texted Rick

I had a great time tonight. <3 You treated me very well, Mike would be proud of you XD. 

p.s. I liked your photo better.