Chapter 21

I'm so annoyed with Wattpad because it keeps making this chapter private. I had to edit the chapter so that it would waybe be able to go public, but idk /:

Make sure to read the authors not at the end to see if you won the shoutout 😏

I don't think you guys realize how insecure I am about my smut 😂 so just... Idk I'm so so sorry if it sucks.

JESSIE'S POV

The drive to Harry's apartment was just as awkward as I prayed it wouldn't be, and now I'm just glad it's over.

Harry unlocks the door to his apartment, opening it and stepping to the side as a signal for me to walk in.

As I step into the dark apartment, Harry follows me, shutting the door behind him and walking past me. He flicks one of the many light switches upwards, which turns on a lamp in his living room.

I walk over to the couch where he's sitting after kicking off my flip flops, and seat myself next to him on the large plushy, leather chair.

"What'd you want to talk about?" Harry voices, his body still facing away from me as he sits forward on the couch, and I sit crisscross facing him.

"What do you think..." I sigh and he looks over to me.

"What do you want me to say? I've apologized. But I'm guessing Kacy already told you want happened." He says and I furrow my brow at him.

"Carly," I correct him. "And no she didn't."

"She didn't?" He asks, not paying attention to my name correction, and I shake my head, no. Even though I'm lying about not knowing what happened, I want Harry to tell me the story too so that if Carly accidentally "forgot" to mention something, maybe Harry will spill about it.

"Well... I was too drunk to remember anything, but Carly told me that we met at a club last year, and her and Kate got into an argument or something like that... and then I took her and her friend home. That's all I got." Harry tells me, basically just summarizing what Carly told me, and I roll my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me Jess, I didn't do anything wrong. Why are you so pissed at me?" He asks and I scoff at him. Didn't do anything wrong... please.

"Because you fucked my best friend." I state the obvious.

"Yeah but-" Harry begins but I cut him of quickly with a continuation of my reasoning to why I'm mad at him.

"And my other friend who I'm really close with. I mean seriously Harry, how many girls have you slept with?" I scold him.

"Jess-"

"I don't get why you guys didn't just tell me before I actually started liking you, it pisses me off."

"I-" he attempts to speak up, but again, I cut him short.

"And I'm also mad at you because I know you and Kate are still fucking around."

"Will you- wait, what? No we aren't, why do you think that?" He asks me, a fine line drawn between his brows as he pulls them together in confusion.

"Because I saw what she texted you. Booty Call, really Harry? Could you be more disrespectful?"

"You were looking through my texts?" He gapes and I roll my eyes.

"No, your phone kept buzzing so I looked at it and saw what she sent you." I explain and Harry pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Okay... I'm going to forget that you did that because..." His voice trails off with a sigh and he shakes his head before continuing.