Chapter 29

As promised, (almost- ik I'm a day late) double update bc you were active! Enjoy xx

JESSIE'S POV

"Strip for me, Jess." My throat goes dry and my stomach flutters at Harry's words.

"I... I've never done that for someone before." I say, feeling my face turning a bright red and becoming glad that it's dark in the room.

"Good. Knowing that I'm your first will make it even sexier." Harry tells me, leaning back with his hands placed on my mattress to hold him up, an expectant look on his face.

"Go on. Be sexy for me, baby." Harry encourages, clearly impatient, and I take my bottom lip between my teeth and look off to the side in attempt to hide the embarrassed smile on my face.

"...Okay." I laugh lightly. Luckily I have a few drinks in my system to loosen me up a bit. I'm not that drunk or anything, but if it wasn't for the alcohol, I'd definitely not feel comfortable or confident enough to do this.

"Start with your jacket." Harry commands me, reaching for the article of clothing, but I push his hand away.

"I want to do it, Harry." I say firmly and the smirk on his face grows as he puts his hands up in surrender.

My hands go the zipper on my jacket, and I pull it down slowly until its open completely, revealing my cleavage-exposing top to Harry. I shrug the extra layer off of me and it falls to the floor. Harry takes his bottom lip into his mouth as I begin to toy with the hem of my shirt. He eyes me closely as I pull it up and off. I drop the silky purple material to the floor after pulling it over my head.

I lean forward and place my hands on Harry's shoulders, watching him as he lowers his gaze.

"Fuck, babe." Harry curses, licking his sinful cherry lips. I move my hands from his shoulders down to just below his chest, where the two halves of his button up shirt meet. I begin popping the buttons open until his shirt is completely undone, and remove it from his broad, muscular frame.

Harry's eyes stay glued on my chest until I slowly get down on my knees in front of him, and he looks me in the eyes. I place my lips on the warm skin of Harry's torso, placing wet kisses all over his toned abdomen. My fingers fumble with the zipper of his jeans, and I slowly tug the small metal piece down until his pants are fully undone. Harry lifts his hips up off of the mattress so I can pull the tight denim down his legs. He kicks them off himself once they pool at his feet, and moans when I cup him in my hand.

I begin palming him through his boxers, feeling and seeing how aroused he is right now. I plant a kiss over him before standing up, and his eyes follow my hands, watching as they playfully pull on the waistband of my leather pants.

"No, I want those to stay on." Harry croaks, his voice thick and heavy with lust and desire as I reach down to remove my heels. I shake my head at him, wishing I could keep them on like he wants me to and still easily remove these pants, but I can't, and the heels are gonna have to go.

I spend a good amount of time teasing Harry with my eyes and my hands before my pants actually come off, the annoying and frustrating material being tricky with me and not slipping off easily like I wanted it to... that part of my show wasn't the sexiest, but I just laughed it off and Harry seemed to find it funny as well.

Harry's eyes rake my body as one of his hands holds his crotch, the other he uses to rub his chin as he admires me.

"Turn around for me, baby." Harry commands, and I do as I'm told. I'm now in just a matching lace bra and thong, and turning around will give Harry the perfect view of what I know he wants to see.