Chapter 17

There's probably a lot of mistakes in this chapter 'cause I'm really tired.

Can we all please just pretend that morning breath doesn't exist so that I can get through this chapter? Thank you lmao. Please vote and comment, love all of you.

Oh btw, I may or may not have made Jessie seem like a slut in this chapter. I'll let you use your own judgment 😬

JESSIE'S POV

I'm brought out of my state of peaceful unconsciousness when I hear the loud sound of a phone buzzing and I feel someone adjust the position of their body beside me, tightening the grip of their arms around my waist, and I squint my eyes open, confused before remembering that I'm in Harry's bed.

I hear the attractive boy let out a frustrated groan before the bed shifts under me and just moments later the annoying vibrations come to an end and the sound of Harry's phone being set back onto the side table is heard before I feel his arms around me again. I move my hands to my face and attempt to rub the sleep out of my eyes before turning my body to face Harry. His eyes open slightly and he looks at me, a sly smirk pulling at the corner of his pink lips.

"Morning." he says, his voice groggy with sleep.

"Morning." I repeated after him, a smile lighting up my face and he chuckles as he removes his hands from my body and rolls onto his back, stretching out his limbs and his muscles shift under his tan, inked skin as he closes his eyes and relaxes.

I can't help roam my eyes over his body and admire the tattoos printed on his skin. My gaze freezes below his hips, the blanket covering the lower half of his body, but I can still see the bulge underneath the warm fabric and a grin creeps into my face.

I look back up to Harry's face, his expression tense as he nonchalantly readjusts himself, and he doesn't seem to notice me watching him attempt to rid of his morning wood. I laugh quietly at his oblivion before sitting up in the bed and swinging my leg over his body, straddling him, and he opens his eyes, clearly surprised.

My hands are soon on Harry's chest, and I lightly graze the tips of my fingers over his toned abdomen, tracing the black ink that is sewed into his skin and I feel his large hands rest themselves on my thighs.

I place my hands on his and slide them gently up his arms until I reach his shoulders before leaning forward and planting I kiss on his jaw.

The sound of Harry's light chuckle buzzes in my ear as I continue to pepper gentle kisses over his jaw and upper neck, and I feel his hands begin to touch me, kneading my butt and thighs as he lets out a soft moan.

"I'm usually not a morning person, but you have me wide awake." He comments, letting out a breathy laugh and I grin before nipping at the skin just bellow his ear.

I can't seem to keep my hands off of Harry as I remember the events from last night. The nerves in my lower abdomen spark as memories of how amazing he made me feel flash through my mind.

Just as I begin to roll my hips against Harry's, a loud rumbling noise sounds from my stomach and I remove my mouth from Harry's neck, sitting up to look at him before the both of us start laughing- Harry laughing with amusement, and me laughing with embarrassment.

I groan and roll off of Harry, falling onto the mattress beside him and he laughs while leaning over to kiss my cheek.

"Hungry?" He grins and I look over at him.

"Yeah, but it's too early to eat." I say and he raises an eyebrow at me.

"Jess, it's like one in the afternoon." He informs me and my eyes widen.