Chapter 22

***FUCKING READ THIS AUTHORS NOTE***

Just in case you didn't know, the previous chapter (chapter 21) was made private by the annoying ass wattpad because of "mature content". Like shut the fuck up wattpad, Harry is aloud to eat Jessie out.

So I'm just really fucking annoyed with wattpad because it keeps making my chapters with the smut scenes private so people can't get to them very easily. It just pisses me off because this book is basically gonna be porn so how the fuck am I supposed to get around that 😂 like the story itself is already rated R, so I don't see the point in making half of my chapters private. Like wtf.

Oh and I just realized that chapter 16, and probably 11 were made private too, so if you never read those chapters where Jessie sucked Harry's willy and Harry fingered Jessie's bajingo (Uni Daze reference😏) then... *sighs frustratedly* I'll send you the link to them. Just private message me.

So I know it's annoying but I'm just going to ask that if you are planning on continuing with this book, please just follow me so that you can read my updates without me having to send you a link to them all the time. I'm so sorry I know it's annoying 😭 if you really don't feel like following me though, I'd be happy to send you the links so that you can read. You'll just have to remind me every once in awhile so that I remember to send them to ya.

Again, I'm sorry about this! Enjoy chapter 22 of IUP lol I tried to make some of it cute but idk 'cause in some parts I want to smack Harry ❤️

Wait actually one more thing. I've been getting over 1k reads on my chapters recently (thanks so fucking much) but only like 50 or 60 something votes. Don't get me wrong, that's a lot and that's great, but like when you compare the votes to the reads it's kinda depressing. Please just vote guys. It's not that I care about the number of votes more than I care about the book itself, but I mean votes are nice and I like to know who's reading and enjoying I guess. I'm trying not to sound annoying but I don't think that's possible. Anyways thank you, you can read the chapter now lol love you my juicy penises xx

JESSIE'S POV

When I wake up in Harry's arms, it's a completely different feeling than the previous morning when I woke up with him. Instead of feeling awake and refreshed, I feel drained and it's nearly impossible to open my eyes.

The sound of my phone on his wooden bedside table rings and vibrates on the hard surface, sending loud sound waves throughout his large, modern styled room, and I feel the change in rhythm of Harry's breath as his chest rises and falls, signaling that he's awake.

"What the fuck..." Harry complains, his voice hoarse as he shifts his body under me, and I groan quietly into his chest, disapproving of the alarm on my phone going off.

I roll off of Harry's body and reach for the devise next to me, unlocking it to stop the dreaded noise sounding from the speakers.

"Jess, why the hell did you set an alarm for 5:30 in the morning?" Harry questions me, looking at the clock on his bedside table, and sounding as if I'd done something completely out of he ordinary and bizarre.

"I told you I had class." I answer him, laying on my back and trying to wake myself up.

"At what time?"

"Seven."

"Which brings me back to my question earlier, why are you waking up at 5:30?" He repeats and a small, breathy laugh escapes past my lips.

"I told you I had to wake up early for class-"

"You never said this early." Harry interrupts me, his voice still raw and groggy, something I find very attractive, and I turn my body in the warm blankets of his extremely comfortable bed to face him.