Chapter 10

A/N: This is gonna be a pretty short chapter, sorry!

JESSIE'S POV

I have no clue what I am going to to with myself for the rest of the day. It is 2:30 in the afternoon, my classes have ended and the very few people I know in this city are all busy doing something else. I havn't tried to call Harry, but I don't want to scare him off by being clingy, so I resist the urge to pick up my phone, and continue driving through the city.

I'm trying to find a place that I can sit down and study at, since I have nothing better to do with my time.

I conveniently spot a Panera Bread out of the corner of my eye and decide I will stop there, remembering the times I would come here to hang out back in St. Louis. It's nice to find something familiar in such a big city, even if it's just a bakery.

After pulling into the parking lot, I step out of my car and walk into the cozy setting of the small restaurant.

The place is pretty empty, aside from a few other people who look about my age, sitting at tables, either typing on their laptops or writing in their notebooks. I'm glad I found a quiet place to sit for a while.

I make my way to the brunette cashier behind the counter and she smiles at me.

"Hi, can I get you something?" The girl asks, smiling genuinely at me. She looks about my age, maybe a little older. She swipes her long brown hair out of her face, revealing hazel-green eyes that I envy greatly. It's something about green eyes that I love, and I wish I had them, but instead I was stuck with blue eyes... basic.

"Uh yeah. can I get a vanilla latte, please?" I order and she nods her head, typing something into the screen in front of her.

Something on her shirt catches the light and I look at it, soon realizing it's her name tag. Eleanor, it reads.

"Four sixty-seven, please." She says and I fish my credit card out of my wallet. I would pay in cash, but I always seem to forget to carry money around with me.

I hand her my card and she takes it before setting her eyes on my wrist, confusing me.

"Oh my god, is that Tiffany?" She asks and I look down at the bracelet on my wrist.

"Yeah, it is." I laugh softly and look back up at her.

Her lips part and her eyebrows raise in awe as she takes my wrist in hers and stares at the bracelet.

"This is the same one I want! Sterling silver and moonstone, right?" She asks as she looks up at me.

"Yeah." I laugh and she lets go of my wrist. She's very outgoing.

"God, it's so cute. I asked my boyfriend, Louis, to get me that for my birthday, but my party isn't until a couple more weeks, I don't know if I can wait that long." She shakes her head.

The name Louis sounds familiar, but I can't put a face to it.

"Speaking of my boyfriend, him and his friend were supposed to pick me up ten minutes ago... god they're always late everywhere we go." She complains and I laugh at her ranting.

"God, I'm so sorry. I'm sitting here complaining to you and you don't even have your coffee." She says, sitting up and turning around to grab a cup and begins to prepare my drink in front of me.

"I'ts okay, I rant all the time. I don't have anywhere to be anyways." I assure her and she smiles as she turns back around to face me.

"Well that's good, here." She says, handing me my hot drink and I gladly take it from her.