Chapter 11

JESSIE'S POV

"She's a whore, don't let it get to you." Kalyn assures me after I rant to her and Carly about Kate.

Kalyn and I have become pretty good friends in the couple weeks that I've been here. She's in one of my classes and she's really funny and easy to talk to.

"Yeah, she seems worse than me." Carly says, looking up from the paper she is writing on Kalyn's roommate's computer, and both Kalyn and I laugh.

"I don't think anyone's worse than you, Carly." I joke and she grins at me.

"I'm the queen of all whores!" She exclaims and I shake my head before standing from Kalyn's small, creaky bed. This is why I'm so grateful that Carly and I have an apartment and don't have to live in these shitty dorms.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom quick, I'll be right back." I inform them and they both nod.

I walk out of the small dorm room and into the hallway, searching for the bathroom.

"Jess?" I hear a familiar voice and turn around to find Harry. What are the fucking odds...

"Hi..." I say as he walks up to me.

"Are you mad at me or something?" He questions and I sigh deeply.

"No." I claim. I'm not mad at him, I'm just slightly annoyed by what happened yesterday at Panera, and the whole Kate situation.

"Then why didn't you answer my text?" He asks.

"I didn't see it." I lie and he sighs a deep and seemingly frustrated sigh.

"Sure... why are you mad? Just tell me what I did so I can fix it." He says and I roll my eyes.

"I told you I'm not mad, Harry." I say, slightly sterner than before.

"No?"

"No." I repeat and he steps closer to me, causing me to take a step back into the wall behind me.

"So then you wouldn't mind if I kissed you right now..." he says and I try to hold in my frustration.

"I have to go to the bathroom." I say, avoiding his question and I gently push on his chest, but he doesn't budge.

"You are mad at me." He says.

"Harry, I'm not fucking mad at you." I say. I don't want to start anything, so I'm not going to tell him why I'm upset.

"Then kiss me." He says and I look at him, trying my best to hide my annoyance, before planting a quick kiss on his lips.

"Happy?" I say and he shakes his head, no.

"Go on a date with me tonight." He requests and I scoff.

"What? No." I say and his brow furrows.

"Why not?" He asks, clearly confused.

"Because, I'm not gonna go out with you every time you ask." I say. I don't want him to think that he has me wrapped around his finger... even though he pretty much does.

"Jess, stop playing hard to get. Just go out with me, please? It's Saturday and I want to do something with you." He says and I shake my head.

"Maybe tomorrow." I shrug, trying my best not to crack when I see the disappointed look on his face.

"... Fine." He says, his voice quiet and he backs up from me before beginning to walk away.

I sigh in frustration and turn my head to look at Harry.