Chapter 17

BELLAMYS POV
we've been stuck in this goddamn dropship for hours, the creature that Clarke described as a gorrila was not giving up and was still attaking the metal box that we are hiding in. Octavia went back to sleep due to her lack of blood ,Murphy's sitting in the corner sharpening his knife and sulking after Clarke punched him in the face for being an ass, Clarke decided to go to a higher level of the ship to get some peace. Before my brain registers what I'm doing, I'm on the ladder climbing up to the level that Clarke is on.
CLARKES POV
ugh I hate murphy so much that little prat, he deserved to be punched, I've split one of my knuckles and my hand hurts like hell but it was worth it to see that smirk wiped right of his little weasel face. I'm so lost in my ranting that I don't notice Bellamy poke his head through the hatch on the floor.
"Is it ok to come up or am I at risk of being punched, cause to be honest I would rather not." He says with a smirk.
"Shut up" I say back to him in reply playfully.
"I brought you some water, figured you would want to clean up" he sits down the bucket of water and cloth and sits on the floor
"Oh, thanks" I crouch down and dunk the cloth in the cold water, I the drag it over my arms and hands cleaning off all the blood.
" I never said thanks for saving octavia"
"I didn't do it for you bell, I did it for her"
"I know.... She'll be ok won't she" I can feel is eyes staring into me
"Yeah she be fine bell, she's probably just tired she lost a decent amount of blood" I say refusing to look at him because I know if I do I will be under his spell, In a trance. Damn feeling why'd they have to be so complicated, why can't they just go away. I throw the cloth into the bucket rather violently, rinse it out and wipe my face touching the tender spot on my cheek from where I hit it.
"Ow" I mutter to myself
"Clarke let me see" Bellamy says as he stands up and walks over to me, concern flooding his eyes
"I got it" I tell him
"Clarke, let me see" he says again, the distinct sound of worry lacing his voice
"I said I got it" and with that he grabs the cloth out my hand and pushes me up agains the wall and pins my wrists above my head.
"Why you gotta be so stubborn" he asks me, his deep brown eyes staring into mine. If this was anyone else I would instantly move away from them, but this was Bellamy, his body pining me to the cold metal of the dropship wall, his grip on my wrists firm but gentle, is eyes holding all the emotions locked inside him.
" I hate you" I say to him, my eyes never disconnecting from his
"I hate you too" he repays and with that we both move in, our lips connecting. It wasn't like any of the other kissed we had shared it was more wild, more like hunger. I jumped up and wrapped me legs around his waist, he moved away from the wall and laid me me down on the floor, that's when he started kissing my neck
"Bellamy we shouldn't" I say reluctantly to him " they'll hear"
"Who cares" he says and with that he starts kissing my lips again.