Chapter 9

BELLAMYS POV
It had been three days since my princess had left camp. I had sent out groups in search for her but nobody care if she were alive or dead apart from me and octavia. I felt absolutely horrible after I said those things to her, I stepped way over the line. Of course I didn't mean them, I was angry and worried about o. I hate to think those could of been he last words I said to her, the last thought she had of me could of been based on her hatred. I have to find her. That's when o came rushing over to me, limping of course. wick, Ravens friend, had made her a crutch so that she could hop around, she was to stubborn to sit around while Clarke was missing.
"Bellamy, I just heard Cain talking about the grounders wanting a meeting, but thats not possible because me and Clarke saw lexas body down in the reapers tunnels."
"Then it must be Indra, I need to go speak to Cain. "
Cain had put me second in command after Clarke left. Jaha was still locked in confinement and he knew Clarke had trusted me. Plus he needs someone with ground knowledge.
"Cain, what's this about a grounder meeting?" I asked as I entered the main tent.
"One of the younger ones were out getting some water and came back saying that he had met a grounder, the grounder told him that their new leader wanted to have a meeting with us"
"But what does Indra want to hold a meeting about, it's obvious that she doesn't want peace now that lexas gone"
"Wait lexas gone?" Cain asked slightly confused
"Yeah, Clarke and octavia found her body"
"Well then...I want you to go to the grounders, take a few people and a couple of guns. They want to meet at the place where Finn killed the village. I need to stay here and I trust you to make the right decisions, God knows you've been doing longer on ground than me, you know how to deal with these people"
"Thank you, I will be back by sun down" with that I left the tent and went to collect my pack from my area. It took about an hour to get to the village on foot. octavia wanted to come with me but I refused and of course I won the argument. With me I took raven, Mel the girl I save from the cliff and another guy who came down in the ark. As we neared the grounder village we had to disarm. Our guns and knives got taken off us and we were led into the village. It was full of grounders with their skull masks on. The others were asked to wait outside while One of the grounders led me into the main tent where a large chair sat.
" Our new leader has called a meeting with the sky people to settle the treaty" one of the grounders said just then what must be the new grounder leader stepped in. I was too busy looking at me feet to realise who it was . That's when I looked up and was met by piercing blue eyes.
"Clarke"