Chapter 8

BELLAMYS POV
We had a good hunt today, I'm glad because I dont know how much longer we would of survived on protein paste that the people from the ark brought down with them. I'm kinda excited to see Clarke, she kissed me before I left. When I walk through the gates I hand in my bag and go to look for octavia. That's when I see her. she's sitting on a log Clarke examining her leg which has a knife sticking out it.
CLARKES POV
get ready for the shouting
"Octavia, what happened?" Bellamy shouts as he comes closer
"It's not that bad bell, me and Clarke went into the tunnels.." She was cut short by Bellamy turning around on his heels and starting at me dead I the eyes.
"THIS WAS YOUR IDEA IM ASSUMING, I CANT BELIEVE YOU CLARKE, FINE IF YOU WANTED TO GO YOU COULD GO BUT YOU HAD NO RIGHT DRAGGING MY SISTER WITH YOU"
he was screaming now.
"Bell, I.." Again octavia was again cut short by her brother he had his 'I will kill you' face on
"Go to the med bay octavia" of course she obeyed and hopped over to the med bay. Now it was just me and him, I could see others taking glances at us looking to see what was happening and octavia was waiting at the med bay entrance looking on to the argument,
"YOUR SO STUPID CLARKE , WHAT THE HELL , WHY DID YOU TAKE OCTAVIA WITH YOU" ohh ok then he think I dragged her there, I mean octavia is so innocent right?, I love octavia she probably one of my best friends, she does have a mind. The anger was boiling up inside me, I can't believe he would blame it all on me. Do you what I'm just gonna take the blame for both of us, I feel guilty for what happened to octavia a do mean I may as well face all the shouting instead of the both if us.
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT? , YEAH I ASKED OCTAVIA IF SHE WOULD COME WITH ME"
"I TRUSTED YOU WITH OCTAVIA'S LIFE AND YOU LET ME DOWN, WELL I SUPPOSE I SHOULDN'T TRUST HER WITH A MURDERER, I MEAN YOU KILLED YOUR OWN BOYFRIEND"
"HOW DARE YOU! YOU HAVE KNOW RIGHT BRINING UP FINN."
"OHH WHY PRINCESS? .YOUR SO ... UGH. NO WONDER EVERYONE LEAVES YOU, FINN, WELLS, YOUR MUM, YOUR DAD.."

BELLAMYS POV
I felt a searing pain across the side of my face, as soon as I said that I instantly regretted it, I had stepped over the line.
"ASS HOLE"
Clarke started to run, people moving from her way
"OPEN THE GATE" she shouted and they did. She ran of into the woods.
Fine I'm not going after her she can go get eaten by Grounders for all I care she put my sister in harms way and got her hurt. I was seething in anger. I walked into the med bay to see octavia staring at me. She obviously heard
"Don't octavia"
"You do know she didn't ask me, she was leaving to go when I followed her"
"Well, she shouldn't of let you get hurt"

CLARKS POV
I ran and ran, I hate him. I can't believe I let myself have feeling for that guy. Im Not going back I have no one left. My hand was gushing with blood, I ripped my stitches when I punched Bellamy . That's when I had and idea. It was stupid and would probably get me killed but I didn't care all I could think about was my anger and my hate for Bellamy.