Chapter 7

CLARKES POV
Bellamys gone of hunting and I needed to do something. I can't sit around all day. Bellamy may call me a princess but I certainly don't want to be one. That's when it dawned me, Bellamy's gone and there's nobody at camp who cares enough to stop me. It's time to put my plan into action. I was going into the tunnels to check up on the entrances to mt. Weather. May as well check out the enemy. I walked over to my tent and grabbed my bag before I left out of the gates. As I suspected nobody stopped me, I suppose the people from the ark would probably feel a lot safer around camp without the murdering princess to bother them. That's when I heard the familiar voice.
"Clarke wait!"
"Octavia,what's wrong?"
"Nothing but where you going?"
"Ehh, well I'm going to check out the tunnels at mount weather while your brothers away. I better go if I want to be back before him, see you later o"
I turned around in my tracks and started walking around onwards to mount weather.
"I'm coming with you" octavia said
"Ehhh no your not, your brother would murder me if anything happened you "
"Well then just gonna have to make sure nothing happens to me then." She said with that stupid Blake smirk on her face
"Uhh why do Blakes have to be so stubborn." I mumbled under my breath
" hey! I heard that"
"You were meant to"
We walked on for hours when we finally reached the entrance to the tunnels.
"Please don't get killed, because if you die I die and I really don't feel like being murdered by your brother today"
We entered the tunnels quite and swiftly trying not to make to much noise as we didn't want to alert the reapers. That when we came across there den. Bins full of dead bodies. That's when I saw the face of the grounder queen .
"Lexa, oh god"
"Clarke we need to keep going" o said pulling me out of my trance. I wonder who's in charge now. No wonder we hadn't heard from them in a while. We were nearing the doors when a knife came flying out of nowhere and plunged into Octavian leg. She screamed out in searing pain
"O" I shouted as I run in to her, I could hear the howling, reapers
"We need to run can you manage a little bit?"
"Yeah a little bit not long"
"Ok then, put your weight on me. We need to go now".
We ran not stopping Octavia was whimpering in pain I wanted to stop for her, to help but we couldn't we had to continue. we must of ran further than I thought because I could see the gates to the camp.
"Open the gates!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, and they did. When we got In octavia was pale,but she looked surprisingly ok. I sat her down on a log and examined her leg, her flinching at occasions ,that's when I heard her quite voice
"Uhh ohh"
"Wha.." I cut myself short by seeing a very angry Bellamy storming over. Well then . I'm dead.