Chapter 1

*Takes place after season 2 mid season finale*
CLARKE POV
I was frozen I couldn't move all eyes were on me , I was a monster. I could taste the saltiness of my own tears and the warm sticky blood that filled the palm of my hand the majority of it belonging to Finn but some was my own I hadn't realised that I was gripping the knife so tight that it had created a slice right along my palm , my blood and Finns blood mixing. I couldn't feel pain I was too numb. I had just killed the guy that at one time I thought was the love of my life , it wasn't until I had heard his final breath and felt his his heart stop that I realised in some way I still loved Finn and I think I always would. Through the sound of my own heart beat I could hear the muffled screams of raven. I looked towards camp Jaha I could just make out the shape of two figures kneeling on the ground knowing one was Raven and assuming that the other is Bellamy. I couldn't take it anymore I quickly turned around and ran. I heard my mum shouting my name but I continue, I can't stop. I can hear heavy footsteps behind me they obviously don't belong to my mum. I arrive at the dropship and collapse on my knees I'm not crying anymore but I just sit there in silence in between burnt grounder ashes.
BELLAMY POV
We stand there in silence as Clarke pulls away from Finn. Finns shirt is becoming drenched in blood, I'm bit confused and the it hits me. Clarke killed him. Raven collapse beside me in a heap of screamed and tears. Nobody knows what to do not even the grounders. I kneel down next to Raven and try to comfort her. I look towards Clarke, she's covered in blood. She looks so small and fragile standing there alone but we all know she's not fragile she will not break easily she's a fighter, she's brave and strong and God knows that she's the one that's been holding this camp together from the beginning. I lift my head up and look towards Abbie. She has tears streaming down her face, she just witnessed her little girl murder a boy. I turn back to Clark and she's running away heading towards the woods.
"Clarke!" Her mum shouts you can hear the desperation in her voice. I get off the ground leaving Raven there just as Abbie's leaving telling the guards to let her through. Walking up to Abbie I place my hand on her shoulder
"Abbie , let me go after her. I think i know where she's going"
She turns around and looks up at me tears still in her eyes
"Ok,bring her back safe, ok?"
"I will"
I'm walking through the gates when Abbie comes up to me
"Bellamy wait"
I stop and turn around she slips a gun into my hand
"Take it, use it if you have to"
"Thanks" I reply and run of into the woods leaving camp Jaha and everyone in it staring after me. I have to find Clarke.