Chapter 10

CLARKES POV
"CLARKE" Bellamy said. I could hear the shock in his voice
"I asked you to come here, to discuss our treaty. As you probably know by now lexa is dead, but the treaty still stands. We need to get our people out of mount weather." I said this in a flat monotone voice. resist the urge to hug him Clarke, resist the urge. I was still pretty angry at him for what he said. Forget about him, he's no longer your concern, you have others to protect now, they look up to you.
"Clarke, can I talk to you... In private"
I turn to my grounder minions
"Go, I'll shout if I need you" they bow as they leave the tent.
"What do you want Bellamy?"
"What do I want?, are you serious, how the hell are you the grounders new leader?"
"Well lexas dead and after our little mishap I was, well let's say not too happy. I ran into the grounders and well things escalated. At first they captured me, Indra tortured me for a bit and I lost it. Indra ended Up dead and the grounders needed a leader, I needed a purpose and to them I was seen as a valuable assets and a successful leader." I said telling him the story of how I became.
"What do you mean you needed a purpose, what more of a purpose do you have here with these, these savages than you did back at the ark?"
"It is different here bell, here I feel needed, useful, strong, powerful, not like when I was Back at camp. Back there nobody trusted me, they wouldn't even come near me to get medical help after what I did to Finn. And for those savages, they're my people now and I am one of them"
"That's not true..."
I cut him off. "Yes it is"
"What about us Clarke? Me and you"
Oh god I can't take this, looking into his chocolate pools for eyes. I turn my head not being able to look at him straight on
" There is no you and me Bellamy, I never cared for you. Now if you don't mind I would like you to leave"
"Clarke..."
"NO,Bellamy go!"
With that Bellamy left. I snuck a quick peak at him before he exited the tent, I could tell by the way he was walking he was hurt, I had hurt him. That's good because the less he cares for me the better, I can live knowing I love him but I can't let him have feelings for me. Idiot, he's gone and left his gun. I grab the gun and walk out the tent. When walking I see Bellamy and the others about to leave
"Wait!" I call, they all turn to look at me. Raven,Mel and the boy who's name I dont know eyes nearly pop out their sockets in shock. I walk up to bell and hand him his gun
"Don't go leaving your weapons around blake"
"Thanks princess" he mutters as he leaves the camp. It gives me shivers down my spine thanks princess,thanks princess the phrase swirling around in my head. The two guys I love both Broken and both my fault.

BELLAMYS POV
"Thanks princess" I mutter to her as I leave. She's ditched her old clothes and is now supporting a proper grounder style, a pair of tight black jean like things, a long sleeved black top ,a pair or knee high boots and a set of shoulder armour. I have to admit she looks pretty attractive. She's changed so much. She's no longer afraid to be in her own skin, she's confident and strong. My princess is no longer a princess, she's a queen.