Chapter 20: Parkour

"So, you were just horny?"

Austin asked when I came out of the bathroom and dumped my clothes in the empty hamper. It's amazing how I can still masturbate just fine even after all the changes in my body. 

"Ha?"

"Or should I say, fangy?" he grinned and touched his own teeth. I ran my tongue over my teeth and he's right, my fangs were indeed back to normal.

"Aww. That was weird but okay," I said, carefully holding the towel I wrapped around my waist so it won't slide off. "You want me to help you clean up or you changed your mind?"

"You might find it in your best interest if you help me," Austin said with a mischievous smile. He raised both arms like a little girl waiting for her daddy to pick her up.

"Okay, let me put on some clothes."

"But you'll get wet!"

"Austin, tell me what you really want, okay?"

"You look better like that," he murmured, blushing again. "I knew you'd look better naked. Come, carry me again!"

"You're really enjoying this, do you?" I asked while picking him up and carried him towards the bathroom. He wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed the biggest beauty mark, which I have a lot, on my chest. Once inside, he didn't let go so I sat on the toilet seat with his face snuggled on my neck. I imagine myself as a dog who was told to behave in front of a big platter of chimken, drooling but trying not to look.

"I've decided."

"Decided what?"

"I'll do everything I've always wanted to do with a boyfriend. Even the weirdest and the silliest things."

"What kind of silly things?"

"Like this, being a spoiled brat. Doing whatever things I like but I can't possibly do with any other guy because they can't handle it."

"I'm honored."

"You don't find it annoying?"

"I guess it is annoying with other people but it's you. I can't seem to feel that way about you and I also want to make you happy more than anything else."

"Even if I refused your dick?"

"Yeah. I don't mind. It's not like I can force it on you anyway."

"You could beg. Other guys resort to begging and guilt-tripping or they'd just force you to like the dick and suck it."

"Hmm. I guess I could do that," I said, contemplating. He giggled.

"You're like a dad, it's so comforting. You sound like you have a looooot of patience inside you and it's making me want to see what happens when it runs out."

"I'm like your dad?"

"No. My dad's way different. I meant, you sound like a father talking to his toddler daughter. I wish my dad talked to me that way when I was a kid."

"I'm glad he didn't, or else you wouldn't need me."

"I guess you've got a point."

"I'm so glad I met you, Austin."

"You've told me that so many times and it's kinda obvious."

"I know. But I want you to always hear it because you tend to only remember the lies that your mind tells you."

"I can't help it. But when I'm with you like this, my mind goes silent."

After a while, he slid off from me and stood up under the shower. I turned it on and stepped away so my towel won't get wet but he tugged my hand, giving me an irresistible look with his half-lidded eyes.