A/N: You can skip this.

(warning: grammar)

♡♡♡

I'm writing this nonsense chapter as a way for me to talk about my characters without sounding like I'm totally obssessed with them (but I do, I am obssessed with these kids). Especially a certain character, guess who it is I think it's obvious. lol

Anyway, I always read manhwa and there are like *Author's Note*s every time the season ends and I feel like making one too. Just for the fun of it.

♡♡♡

About the concept:

I've never been a fan of vampire stories to be honest. Sure, I watched free reruns of Twilight and that's it, it was awkward as hell. I know the general idea of vampires from unintentionally watching anything that had vampires in them over the years but my knowledge about them isn't something you might call *qualified* to write a vampire story. (I didn't extensively research so I could still make my own custom vampire by mixing and matching.)

Then I met Staz. He's the coolest vampire ever.

And then I thought I wanna read about vampires without the whole vampire aesthetic. Vampire aesthetic in Pinterest is really cool to look at but it's too much for me.

I want a vampire who's only hot for those who really likes him. For those who don't find him attractive he'd look like a normal student you'd never notice under normal circumstances. Oozing sex appeal is too vampire-y, like, it's gonna make it hard for vampires to blend in because when you're smokin' hot, there will always be eyes on you.

I wanted a vampire who's not a sex god.

I wanted a vampire who's just a part-timer in that area and who hasn't figured out how to vampire. Like, "blah blah blah oh anyway he's a vampire too but who cares he's not famous on Tiktok". Like that kind of story. Like a passing thought.

I feel like I failed on some of it but I'll edit once I finish. Hopefully.

♡♡♡

Favorite Character to write about so far:

1. Champion:

I love writing about Champion even if I don't like his name. Who does, right? He's a super vital character and he's one of those characters who always know what to say. I don't have to think hard because he's always ready with his own set of responses.

And obviously I have a penchant(?) for huge but gentle jock characters (himbos). The character design that inspired me for Champion though is that puppy from Papa Wolf and The Puppy. But much mature looking and broader.

 But much mature looking and broader

Keyword: Inspired.

2. Mossberg:

In person I kinda talk crazy like Mossberg so I like him very much. He's a simple character but he can become the voice of reason when you least expect it. He can be noisy but he becomes awfully quiet too, especially whenever *grownups* are talking.

Fun fact, he wasn't planned unlike the other side characters. He just came knocking one night and settled in.

Who do you ship him with?! Come on tell meee~

3. Lorenzo:

He's a character that you can put anywhere or in any scene and he'd still be Lorenzo, even though he's not quite as fleshed out yet. I kinda have big(but vague) plans for him.

My favorite part about him is his big, happy family. Go figgir.

*

Least Favorite characters to write about so far:

1. Genesis:

This guy is a hoe. Just kidding, I love this problematic child but let's be real, all the boys are his boys if you squint hard enough. It's a reverse harem, fight me! But of course, I wouldn't be that lawless. Maybe if this story got famous y'all will understand what I'm talking about. lol (I'll anonymously write fanfics when that happens.)

It's hard to write this story because it's in his point-of-view. His own take on things screws things up. He's hard to manage plus his ever-changing moods and he's different depending on who's with him, so he's such a headache.

I thought of his character(what he should look like) when I saw this bestfriend guy from Nerve, that tall, slim guy who's so cute and awkward. I encountered him and I knew that's kind of what Genesis should look like. But if y'all think that Genesis don't deserve to be that cute then I agree with you too. Let's just think of Staz from Blood Lad. hahaha.

Genesis has a really interesting back story. I'll just slowly reveal them when the right time comes.

2. Austin

Up until now, I still haven't figured out how to make him, him. I seriously want to know about your thoughts on this. Is he too feminine or is he doing fine?

So what I wanted was: A boy who was raised as a girl so he naturally acts like a girl who could be feminine when needed. But he's also a little rough when he's by himself or with Genesis. Like, he didn't completely let go of his boy self. Did it come though okay or do I have to work hard on molding his character into something believable?

I don't want Austin to be the damsel in distress.

3. Nurgis

He's difficult. Period.

His personality is difficult. He does things on his own and he's got a lot of secrets. Such a hard shell to crack.

And yes, he's *with* Dalton. They're partners.

4. Girl characters

aarrrgh ggrrrgghh

♡♡♡

I originally wrote this on Christmas eve and planned to publish it that night too because I had too much beer and lumpia. 😂 It's a waste to delete this shit so I'm keeping it.