Chapter 36: It Takes Two to Tango

"Genesis. . ."

The scene before me opened up like a painting of two naked bodies with their limbs intertwined, devouring each other in the most obscene way possible. And then the smaller man rose on all fours, mouth agape as the larger man with his head thrown back thrusted harshly. The room echoed with a trembling gasp, followed by a needy whimper, and someone calling Champion's name in a voice that sent shivers to my spine.

Then I winced, the overpowering smell of human bodies making my stomach growl and I suppressed the urge to snap back at it with a more threatening growl.

I realized my cheek was pressed on the cold floor and my body flopped flat on the same frigid floor, probably like a dead body in a whodunit movie. Like a puppet with its strings cut down. I tried to heave myself up but my arms were rubber extensions, only there to make it seem like I was a real body and nothing more. Hopeless, I lifted my head to look at the bodies again and our eyes met. Champion with his half-lidded eyes, sweating and mouth slightly open, staring at me as if he wasn't at all surprised I was there.

I was positive it was him. I didn't have to strain to know that it was a naked Champion,  looking at my mutilated body sprawled by the foot of the bed. He didn't look as stunned as I was but at least he was sane enough to keep on humping as he bent over and covered his euphoric lover's already closed eyes. A pathetic attempt to keep him from accidentally discovering my presence inside the room.

Yes, they were having sex.

Yes, I probably teleported to the wrong place and yes, I was being thought of at the wrong time.

"Don't speak," Champion mumbled and I met his eyes, still glazed over with too much lust. I swallowed a lump in my throat. Still actively participating in their highly erotic coitus, he held his lover's elevated waist with one hand while covering his eyes with the other. "Wait just a bit."

I nodded meekly, pressing my cheek on the floor again so I wouldn't have to see them. But I could hear them so clearly it was like having eyes in the whole room and watching Champion's glistening back and his taut arm while he pushed the other guy's back so his head was down and buried on the rustling sheets. His lover sounded like he was really loving it and I knew it was the truth. Their beating hearts filled the whole room, filled my head with the sounds produced each time their bodies would collide, along with their heavy breathing and Champion's groans and his lover's moans.

I know Champion's doing this for the best. If he suddenly stopped and if his lover got up he would see me and I wasn't supposed to be in that room, especially looking like a naked, butchered corpse.

"Say my name, Champ, ah yes please, ahhh, faster. . ."

Champion must have sped up because the large bed was creaking and his lover was deliriously crying and screaming his name and I covered my ears as Champion called his name over and over and over.

Austin's image came to mind. An altered image from the scene I just witnessed, me and him, doing what they were doing. Austin calling my name and there's me, worshiping his heavenly body with all the reverence I've saved up inside after not going to church ever since I realized it wasn't worth it. Austin's pretty face, taken over by his carnal desire,  influenced by mine. 

If I had the means I would blush.

Fuck. I am in pieces. Do I really have the luxury to fantasize about these things when I just lost my eye to some crazy guys in onesies? Am I safe? Isn't this just a dream?

I wanted to crawl under the bed so I tried twisting my limbs into place, feeling both surprised and relieved to know that I could. I managed to drag my limp body inch by inch after a lot of internal screaming and hushed complaints about how much my eye and my whole body hurt. The effect of the paralyzing drug seemed to be wearing off and my extremities stung, making me wonder if pin cushions did feel that way if they're sentient. My groin and my inner legs were sore and soaked with blood, or maybe something else. Like piss. But I wish it was just blood so it wouldn't be too embarrassing.