002 - invitation

"Are you adopted?"

2nd person POV

2nd person POV

"ahhhhh-" a yawn escaped from your mouth as you groaned tiredly from the ringing of your alarm. it was set at seven thirty in the morning, clearly too early for your taste. you started the day with your usual morning routine.

before getting out of your room you heard chattering from the other side which peaked your curiosity, you slowly went towards the direction of the noise. opening your door and walking towards the living room downstairs.

"what could that be?" you asked to no one in particular as your eyes diverted to the area where the noise was coming from. you stepped in the quite dim room as the lights suddenly flicked open.

"happy birthday!!!" your eyes widened in surprise by the sudden greeting from your parents. they immediately gave you a hug as you reddened from the squeeze.

although you could hear a pan falling from the kitchen area, making you wonder if there was someone else in the house.

"thank you mom, and dad!" you said with an appreciative smile. you saw the effort they placed into the living room as your mother placed her arms on your right shoulder as you admired the room.

"is there anyone else here?" you asked curiously as you heard another sound of plates falling from the kitchen.

"yeah, we got some unexpected visitors." your father answered as he stood in front of you. he directed you to the kitchen where the commotion was coming from.

"happy birthday y/n-chan!!!" a silvernette and a pink-haired boy greeted as they quickly placed the plates on the tables before running towards you with big smiles on their faces.

'i'm pretty sure this blindfolded guy is way older, but they definitely still act like kids.' you chuckled mentally.

"thank you!" you smiled at them as a pink hue appeared on the pink-haired boy's cheeks as he found your smile pretty endearing. you looked at the area where they came from as you saw a broken plate on the floor.