023 - confession

"I like you y/n."

2nd person POV

2nd person POV

it was the next day as you slowly opened your eyes— feeling the pain again from yesterday but it was getting a little better now. you felt something on your hand— it was something soft.

you checked and you saw a flock of raven hair beside you, his head was laid right beside your body as his hand was on yours.

'he must have been tired.' you thought as you removed your hand from his. that small movement caused him to move. "hmm...y/n?" he muttered as he raised his head and rubbed his eyes.

he was excited to see you, but you weren't ready to see him yet.

"megumi i—" you were cut off with his arms around you, hugging you gently not to hurt you. his head was on your shoulder as you felt his breath becoming unsteady.

"i thought i lost you." he nuzzled you closer to him. "i was so worried."

"megumi..." you softly said. "it's alright i'm here, i'm okay."

you both stayed in the hug with comfortable silence before you remembered that he was going to have a mission. "don't you have a mission today?" you asked as he sighed and pulled back slowly, his face was near yours.

"yes i do." he looked deeply in your eyes. "but i wanted to see you before i leave."

"i want to tell you something as well..." he looked away and blushed. "please meet me later, when you're discharged, okay?"

"okay megumi, good luck in your mission." you said as he got up from his chair.

"are you hurt anywhere?" he asked in a concerned tone. you pointed on the bandage you have on your forehead, "i hit my head pretty badly, this hurts the most."