024 - rest day

"He's not the only one who has feelings for you though."

2nd person POV

2nd person POV

the following day, all the students were excused from any missions and were allowed to do anything they want for the whole day. you decided you wanted to hang out with a friend whom you haven't seen in a while.

you arrived at the cafe where you would always visit before becoming a jujutsu student, it was your favorite meet-up place with your best friend. you were a little too early, excited to finally see him again.

"y/n?" you heard his familiar voice, making you feel at comfort as you looked up and saw his charming brown eyes.

"kou!!!" you hugged him before offering him a seat in front of you. "you're quite early, it's not even twelve yet." you both planned to meet by that time but it was still eleven.

"i could say the same thing to you." he smiled, oh how you missed seeing him. "it's been so long."

"it has, i missed you." he teased. "i missed you too."

"i heard about your mission on the library from shoyo and aoi, they were shocked about it but they were really proud of you."

"you're the only one i told so i wouldn't be surprised." you looked down on the ground, thinking of how you would tell him everything that happened after that.

"you okay?" you perked up to see his concerned expression. "i can see there's something troubling you."

'observant, as always.' "there's just something that happened." you replied.

"i'm all ears." he smiled at you as he leaned in to his seat, preparing for you to explain to him the deets.

and that's what you did. you told him what happened. from itadori's "death" to activating your inherited technique to finding out your real identity and about megumi's confession.

"i'm shocked tho that he would like me...back." you whispered. "there were hints but.... i still wouldn't have expected it."

"he's not the only one who has feelings for you though." kou chuckled as you looked at him in a confused way. "what do you mean?"