015 - photograph

'But that was until i met you.'

2nd person POV

2nd person POV

something that you didn't know about the school was that there was a museum-like area at the back where the history and historical figures of the jujutsu world were showcased.

and as a new student, you were to study these important learnings. so this is where you were going to be, instead of being accompanied by the one and only gojo, he decided to let his dear megumi-chan to do it for him.

you heard a knock from the door of your room on a saturday morning. you placed a book you were reading back to its shelf as you hurriedly made your way to the door.

opening it, it revealed a nervous and startled ravenette. it was a weekend therefore he was in casual clothing. even just wearing a simple plain pastel blue sweater and sweats could already make you weak in your knees.

'shoot he looks so hawt-'

"you ready, y/n?" he asked as he looked away, trying to sound as casual as ever. "yep let me get my stuff real quick!" you grabbed your bag and a notebook to take down some notes.

you combed your hair down quickly as you placed a (f/c) scrunchie (tie) on your left hand in case you needed to tie your hair for later.

going outside your door, you see megumi waiting right beside it. "i'll lock it first." you said as megumi nodded before looking at your side view as your (h/c) was covering it. he then observed the tie on your hand as an instinct cane into him.

he grabbed your hand as he swiftly took the tie out of it, making you surprised. "let me tie your hair for you." he calmly said.

he placed your tie on his mouth as he gathered your hair strands with his left hand. feeling the movement from behind and knowing what he was doing made you too stunned to speak.