008 - feelings

"I want you to be happy, even if it's not with me."

2nd person POV

2nd person POV

"y/n....there's something you need to know." while having dinner, your mother suddenly spoke up. she looked quite serious, making you feel nervous all of the sudden. you looked at your dad, who gave you a calm look.

it was already a few hours after everyone left and you were having your last dinner with your parents before you leave tomorrow afternoon.

"yes, mom?"

"we wanted to tell you this before but we couldn't find the right time." your father said, leaning back to his chair as he placed his hands on your mother's.

"it's about your real family."

"m-my real family?" you almost choked on your food. your parents barely talked about your past. it's not like they wanted to hide it, but rather you never were really curious about it to ask them.

"what about them?" even though they were your biological family, you couldn't care less about them. you were already contented with the family you have now.

"so when you were around eight years old, we found you outside our doorstep. do you remember us telling you that?"

"yes." you slightly shifted from your seat from the serious topic.

"you were given to us with no background information at all. but now thanks to the current situation, we were given a clue that you might from be a family of jujutsu sorcerers." your mom said in a calm manner.

"so if you're sure about your decision n/n about studying there, then your mother and i will support you. and if ever you meet your real parents, please never forget us."

"no you guys are my real parents!!!" you got up from your seat, standing in between them as you placed each of your arm around their necks. "you both might not be my biological parents but...."

"i would never ever forget you. i love you both so much!" you cried, tightening your hug on them.

"we love you too so much our child." they both started getting emotional. they really were going to miss you. you were their little baby.