018 - lose

"...and i could never afford to lose you too."

 TW: blood, mild descriptions of decapitation

2nd person POV

slowly coming back to the entrance led by megumi's white demon dog, all of you jujutsu sorcerers felt scared too but felt the need to keep a strong front so that the company you had wouldn't lose hope.

the whole library was covered by its domain thus the cursed spirit could appear any second from now, so you all were in high alert and deep silence.

"kousei?" you whispered and looked at your right to check on the boy, but to your dismay he wasn't there. you started to look back and forth discreetly before megumi could notice you all tensed up.

"kou-" "nee-chan!!!" your eyes immediately widened to see the little boy's body being held captive by the cursed spirit that was most certainly the special grade. it's menacing aura causing the atmosphere to look so eerie and scary.

"thi- this is it." kugisaki whispered, her strong-willed presence was replaced with an expression of fear. megumi looked back to find his white demon dog but his eyes were struck with shock as its cut-offed head was sticked to the wall.

he was about to summon his other demon dog until everyone was surprised as you sprinted towards the cursed spirit: "y/n! wait!!" the others called out for you but you didn't mind them since you could see the fear and pain on your little friend's face.

"demon dogs." megumi immediately summoned his black demon dog before looking at kugisaki, trying to show a settled expression. "you have to bring the others back, it's up to you to find the entrance and protect them on the way."

"but-"

"we'll handle this." itadori determinedly said as kugisaki had no choice but to follow. she went towards the others and sternly instructed them to follow her despite their urges to help you all.