014 - necklace

"I can't stop thinking about you too."

2nd person POV

2nd person POV

it's been a few weeks since school has started. for you, it has been non-stop training since you really wanted to master using and generating cursed energy. you wanted to be a great jujutsu sorcerer, helping those who are weak and without a voice.

currently you were having a sparring session with nobara for the past thirty minutes. at first you both were really determined to train with each other but right now both of your stamina were at its lowest.

"y/n-chan!" you heard gojo's voice from across the field. his arms were waving back and forth to get your attention. "i'll be back kugisaki." you wiped the sweat off your forehead as nobara let out a exhausted sigh.

"yes, gojo-sensei?" you asked as you walked towards him, steadying your pace or else you might fall due to exhaustion. "let's sit on the bench, we need to discuss something important." he said in a calmed voice as you nodded.

"so about your cursed technique, the 'purple orb,' are you aware that it's not your actual inherited technique?" he pointed a finger towards you, waiting for your reply.

"oh really?" you asked in a surprised tone as you tilted your head. "it isn't?"

"yes it isn't." gojo replied as he crossed his legs, trying to look professional and all. "the technique that you have at the moment is just a heads up technique, something that you will get before actually having the real inherited one."

"so do you know when i'll get it?" you faced him as your curiosity grew, you were eager to learn more about the ability you will have. not only that, you might also know more about your biological family.

"it usually gets activated during crucial times or in near death situations, so you should always be careful." gojo said in a caring voice.

"when i see your inherited technique, we can then further evaluate from which clan you are. but for now i can say you're either from the hitari clan or the akira clan."