022 - haruna

"Anything for you, y/n."

2nd person POV

2nd person POV

six hours ago

the two looked through the cameras, one of them looked collected and stern as the other one's heart was almost about to go out of his chest.

the latter was obviously gojo-sensei and the first was the principal; masamichi-san. they were both looking closely at the mission that you and itadori were taking.

so far it has been thirteen times since gojo begged the principal to allow him to interfere. he wanted to just zoom towards where you and itadori were and kill the cursed spirit and save you both.

not that he didn't believe on the two of you, he just didn't want his students to suffer— especially in this extent.

but in those thirteen times he begged he was rejected by masamichi with a stern, "no, just wait."

but the moment you fell to the floor while the cursed spirit was inching closer to itadori, gojo didn't want to hold back any longer. he was going to leave.

"i need to help th—" gojo was about to leave the office but then when he saw you stand up, approaching the cursed spirit, he looked at you with awe.

the target point you created was visible to the people around so when gojo and the principal saw it, that's when they were able to confirm that you were his child.

"so we were right the whole time." gojo said as the principal nodded. "she might not want to tell megumi about this, you know what happened."

"it's her decision...but i'm sure he'll understand."

"i'll get going now." gojo replied as he left and finally went to the two of you.