031 - mine

"You are breathtaking."

2nd person POV

2nd person POV

"where is my 10,000 yen inumaki-senpai!" itadori yelled in happiness.

"salmon." the onigiri boy replied saddened by his now empty pocket, no more money.

"this isn't surprising!" panda explained as maki nodded.

"literally called for this to happen." nobara squealed behind itadori who was counting his money.

"i can die in peace now knowing megumi-chan is finally getting laid." gojo exclaimed proudly while everyone was giving him a weird look.

these distant chattering echoed through the halls as the first and second years, along side daddy gojo were looking through a telescope from the second floor— looking at the both of you and megumi entering the gates of jujutsu tech hand in hand.

"let's give them some alone time—" panda was cut off with gojo disappearing, literally teleporting himself to the both of you to get all the juicy details and to know if his dear son megumi has finally got laid. he would be so proud.

"oya oya oya, megumi and y/n, where have you both been?" the white haired sensei popped out of nowhere in front of the two of you. you both looked at him surprisingly. he bent towards the both of you, pointing.

"so did you guys fuc—"

his lips were sealed by nobara who wrapped her hand on his mouth, making sure this overly excited sensei won't get in the way nor make it awkward. "you both should get some rest." nobara tried her best to say it despite the immense difficulty of getting a six foot three man away from the area.

"i'll walk you to your room." megumi tightened his grip on your hand as he whispered into your ear. his breath was warm as it tickled your cheek, making you redden. "if you would allow me to of course." he teased.

"of course." you replied almost immediately out of your flustered state.

he walked you to your room before giving you a tight hug. "i'll take you somewhere later." he said softly as he caressed your h/c hair with his long fingers. "just get ready for now and take a rest too."  he released his arms from you.