021 - inherited technique

"You've done so well y/n.
I'm proud of you."

"

2nd person POV

2nd person POV

you two observed that the source was coming from your left— the trees and the darkness of the evening was not helping. the veil itself left little to no moonlight so you both heavily relied on each other and your own.

you then heard a swish of wind from behind but before you could even look back, your body was wrapped around a sluggish yet sturdy arm— or tentacle to be precise. your eyes turned to your right as it was an octopus-like cursed spirit.

"y/n, are you alright?" itadori came running towards you preparing for his cursed attack but he wasn't that much paying attention that one of its free tentacles snapped back at him.

his body slammed on a nearby tree, then it slammed to another and another one again, on the last tree, his arm was slashed on a sharp branch, causing him to bleed even more. 'was this what gojo-sensei meant when he said that i needed to stay alive?' you muttered as you saw itadori's body from far away.

"itadori!!!"

he was still moving— trying his best to ignore the pain but you could see in his very eyes that he was almost turning unconscious. "y/n hold on." he tried to say aloud, and it was enough for you to hear.

but you couldn't take it, your friend was hurt and all you could do was wait for his help. the grip on you tightened and you could feel the bones in your body almost breaking.

then suddenly, you were thrown to the other side of the place. the swift movement caught you off-guard as you were unable to protect and prepare yourself. your body slammed towards the ground as the force pushed you even further— breaking the soil beneath you.

you coughed a little, a subtle taste of metallic blood was what you accidentally swallowed as you lifted up your face to see the cursed spirit walking slowly towards yuuji.

but he was on the brink of being unconscious, he could barely even move. "yuji!" you yelled. he was more in pain than you and you could understand if he couldn't reply.

"y/n i'm sorry." was all he could mutter as the cursed spirit slowly walked towards him. he was going to die, die because of you once again.

"no....n-no please." you cried. "this is all my fault." you felt waves of emotions overthrow you, wanting to be lost in the middle of the sea.

you thought it would all be over, until you felt something possessed you once again. it was the same feeling that you felt, when your technique 'purple orb' was activated on the night you met megumi.

your tired, bleeding body arose as you felt immense energy rushing inside of you— you closed your eyes before opening them again, they turned completely red.

once you stood, you dashed towards the spirit that was so near your friend. your emotions overpowered you as cursed energy overflowed in your body.

'is this finally my inherited technique?' you asked yourself— remembering that gojo-sensei told you that it'll only activate once your in a deadly life or death situation, which is most likely now.

your eyes diverted to the cursed spirit that was only a few inches from itadori. and as on cue, a big red target point appeared on right beside it, you were confused until a voice on your head told you to direct it to the cursed spirit.

you didn't know how but you could feel your cursed energy powering up as the target point moved towards the cursed spirit back and once it reached there—

the cursed spirit exploded to a thousand pieces.

"y/n!!!" itadori yelled with blood spurting out of his mouth— but that didn't matter to him because the moment you destroyed the cursed spirit, bruises and cuts formed in your skin as you became fully unconscious.

itadori then felt a reassuring hand touch his shoulder. it was gojo-sensei. "she'll be alright." he said as he walked towards you.

he was proud of you. extremely proud that you finally activated your inherited technique.

this was what confirmed him, he finally knew which jujutsu family you came from— he was happy and proud but, once you knew your bloodline you might grow to hate it. they weren't the most respectable people and they did things in the past.

but that didn't matter for gojo, you were like his own. and he wouldn't want you to hate yourself because of what your biological family did.

he carried you in bridal style gently before looking at your face with a subtle smile on his face.

"you've done so well y/n. i'm proud of you."

07

07.08.22 - 07.11.22

I know there was barely any action— fighting here I suck at it so I try to speed it up— hope that's okay:(

but aside from that thank you so much for 23.9k reads!!! 💕💕💕

Keidy;)