005 - second encounter

'She can really make me happy.'

2nd person POV

2nd person POV

"my megumi is all grown up already! i am really getting old!" the self-proclaimed "father-figure" sensei shed a fake tear. megumi scoffed as he gave gojo a deadpanned expression.

"oh my, it's almost eleven!!!" itadori panicked. "we should get going."

"megumi-kun, do you wanna come with us?" you, who was now feeling a little more composed, faced the ravenette whose face softened as he turned to you. just as he was about to speak, two talkative munchkins overtook his voice;

"do it! do it!" they chanted, looking at fushiguro with stars in their eyes.

"if that's alright w-"

"sure!" you interrupted, "the more the merrier!"

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

after a drive from mr.ichiji, you all arrived in the train station. it was quite busy as you observed. you felt overwhelmed not just by the events of today but the number of people and the immense heat from the sun was not helping.

"guys i'll be back. i just have to go to the comfort room." you said as you tried sounding as calm as possible, the three boys then nodded.

you went inside the comfort room as you immediately went towards the sink. you turned on the faucet before splashing a handful of water on your face. "i have a new life now." you reminded yourself of the new reality.

"train to (random city) please board your train." the announcement from the speakers shook you from your reverie. you took two pieces of tissue, running towards the boarding area as you wiped your face.

as you ran you were getting quite worried as it was crowded, making you have a hard time in finding where your companions are. as you were about to panic, you felt a hand on yours, making you even more alarmed.

"wh-" he immediately placed a hand on your mouth before you could even shout. "don't worry it's just me." his deep blue eyes made you feel reassured. he took off his hand from your mouth as you sighed.