009 - session

"They're gonna make cute babies!"

2nd person POV

2nd person POV

sitting down in one of the seats on the first compartment of the train, you looked through the transparent glass as you admired the view from the outside.

it was actually kinda noisy from all the background noise. from crying babies to someone with blazing yellow locks, repeating the words "umai" over and over as he ate a great number of bentos.
(get the reference 😉)

your phone then suddenly started to buzz, making you put your full attention on who the caller may be. you checked to see that it was from gojo-sensei.

you kinda regretted giving him your phone number though, ever since he got it, he would send- i mean spam pictures of his whereabouts and also some memes. from pictures of his newly bought mochis to just his face with a huge grin in general. based on the pictures he sent just awhile ago, he was currently watching a volleyball match.

"hello gojo-sensei!" you greeted, you could hear the loud background noises, filled with cheers, chants and squealing from the other end.

"ohayo y/n! i was going to pick you up but something very important came up. i really wanted to be there right n- d-did kuroo just do an amazing block!!!" he cut himself off with a loud scream as if he was a fan girl.

"ahhhhhh!!!" he seemingly squealed, making you widened your eyes.

"hello? gojo-sensei?"

"oh i apologize for that.....if you heard anything that wasn't me alright?! that was my best friend nanami!!!" he was clearly in denial but you just brushed him off.

"i told itadori to pick you up since megumi has a mission, just ask them anything you need to know for now, alr- ahhhh kuroo-"