010 - take care

'I could imagine seeing this sight everyday.'

2nd person POV

2nd person POV

after the whole incident, itadori decided for all of you to hang out in his room while waiting for gojo to hand you the keys of your new room. you three were sitting on the floor, munching on itadori's junk food and some stolen mochis from dear gojo.

you barely spoke to megumi, not because there was tension or anything but you were still pretty shy with the whole situation. it's like one word that comes out from his mouth can make you tingle.

'it's too early to develop feelings y/n! snap out of it!' you reminded yourself.

"i just received a text from gojo sensei." megumi started after a ting chimed from his mobile device. "he said to pick up your uniform and keys right by the admin. he also said to check if your uniform fits because if it doesn't then we can make the necessary adjustments before school starts in a few days."

"oooh that's great!!! let's go and pick up your stuff y/n-chan!!!" the happy energetic cinnamon roll clapped his hands, he was clearly excited for you.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

"oh it fits just right!" you admired how the navy blue fabric fitted your body perfectly. you walked out of the comfort room, since itadori pleaded you to show how you looked in your uniform.

megumi, who looked up for a second from his phone to give you glance, immediately then looked back down to his phone right after his eyes gazed on you for a second. 'she looks really stunning in it.' he didn't dare to voice his opinion out loud.

for itadori on the other hand, showered you with compliments straightforwardly. "you look so cute y/n-chan!!! like a goddess!" he clapped his hands.

"awe thank you." you reddened from his compliments. you looked at megumi who you thought wasn't acknowledging your presence. you brushed it off although slightly hurt.