017 - library

"He didn't deny it!?"

2nd person POV

2nd person POV

the four of you have received a report to exorcise a high grade curse. usually the missions that you have been to didn't really need the four of you, so you were wondering why they strictly said that all of you first-years are needed for this mission.

gojo was currently busy since he's in another town for a mission. he didn't really know the details of your mission, so he trusted you four for it.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

you all arrived in a public library that was closed a few hours ago for the report. you were all currently outside as you spectated the whole building that gave an eerie aura."they weren't able to specify the grade of the curse but judging on the vibe it's giving, i can say that it's a special grade." mr. ijichi stated, he was the one who drove you all here.

you and itadori looked at each other and flinched at the contact. "s-special grade?" you both asked in unison to which he replied with a nod.

"but shouldn't a special grade sorcerer handle that?" nobara asked as she placed her hands on you and itadori's shoulders.

"unfortunately we are understaffed in this line of work. sometimes sorcerers have to manage tasks beyond their capabilities. i'm not asking you four to exorcise it, but to save those trapped inside. i heard there were about five people locked inside, prioritize saving them."

"my child! save him please!" a distant yet loud yelling could be heard from outside the gates. a woman, presumably in her forties, was being restrained by the cops who were ordered to not let any civilian into the building.

you stepped out of the group as you went nearer to the poor lady, she looked at your eyes with desperation as she clung to the metal railings that were separating you both. she was quiet yet her eyes were telling you so much already.