003 - test

"You passed."

2nd person POV

2nd person POV

"you're late satoru." a monotone yet intimidating voice resonated the room as you looked through the quite dim lights to see a man, probably in his forties or fifties, sewing a bunch of......dolls?

"exactly seven minutes late." he emphasized as he checked his watch.

you, who expected nothing but probably a long-ass interview, did not expect what would come your way in a few minutes.

"you're still the same after all these years." gojo chuckled right beside you. "he is the principal of this school." he leaned over to your ear as he pointed on the said man.

'how is he so casual?' you thought.

"this is the kid I was talking about." gojo stood up, pushing you slightly to show you off.

he stopped what he was doing for a moment as he looked above from his shenanigans. his eyes, even through his shades, darted on you. he looked quite intimidating which made you wonder what's with him and his stuff toys.

"never lower your guard." a soft whisper from gojo slapped you back to reality. "those dolls are not exactly what they look like." you faced gojo as he gave you an encouraging smile.

"and why do you want to be here?" his stern voice immediately made you put your full attention on him. he stood up, walking a few steps forward. each step he took made you slightly agitated, but you were good in keeping your composure.

you thought for a second before giving the first answer that came out of your mind. "i want to learn more about myself." you said, trying your best to sound calm and not let your nervousness get the best of you.

"and why is that?" he replied back in the same tone of voice as before.

"i want to know about my powers." you answered, almost stuttering from the strict gaze he laid upon you.