032 - forever (1k reads special)

"This is our last date."

2nd person POV

2nd person POV

≪ eight years later ≫

"awhhh!" a yawn escaped from your mouth as you stretched your arms and your legs on your bed. you woke up from a tiring day yesterday. recently you've been given a lot of missions involving cursed spirits. it was expected though as you were a special grade sorcerer after all.

you sat up as another yawn escaped your mouth.

"you're funally awake." the door slowly opened as sweet voice entered the room. you saw megumi bringing a tray of freshly cooked food. "i figured that you would like your breakfast in bed this morning." he said as he sat in front of you. his eyes so gentle as always.

he laid a gently pec on your lips, before exchanging a closed smile with him.

you both have grown into adults now but your relationship has always been the same. he was always the same adorable stoic boy you fell in love with and even though he looks different now and looks as hot as his dad—, he still treated you the best that you deserve.

you both have been living with each other after graduating college. you both worked as jujutsu sorcerers, protecting the city of tokyo.

"you should eat your breakfast already, my love." he said as he helped you fix your posture so that you could eat properly.

"i'll feed you." he placed your hair locks behind your ear. he leaned forward and kissed the top of your head.

you felt so safe from his touch.

'he's being a little more kind today though.' megumi is always kind to you but something just feels different today. you were left to wonder about it.